All post here to mods add dragón chain and legs

Player avatar

novalife Send PM

All folo me and post here forma add dragón legs and chain

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

No thanks. Go play a custom server if that's your forte.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

This is already a custom server. So stfu.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Oh really? Where's the custom armour then you downy fuck. RSCKBD is a custom server. This is merely a replica with ease of use features.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Oh really? Where's the custom armour then you downy fuck. RSCKBD is a custom server. This is merely a replica with ease of use features.

just because we dont have custom armour(yet) doesnt mean we arent a custom server. higher xp rates, note system, now a single combat area, party system, slayer skill in the works. im sure if i logged in and thought for a bit i could think of more. oh banker in fishing guild! this is almost as custom as it gets. new armour/gear will come 1 day. i can guarantee it. Fate, and N0m arent scared to do what they think is best. Thats why most of us stick around here. Were tired of the same old fucking rsc from 2005.

P.S. stfu

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

gay

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

just because we dont have custom armour(yet) doesnt mean we arent a custom server. higher xp rates, note system, now a single combat area, party system, slayer skill in the works. im sure if i logged in and thought for a bit i could think of more. oh banker in fishing guild! this is almost as custom as it gets. new armour/gear will come 1 day. i can guarantee it. Fate, and N0m arent scared to do what they think is best. Thats why most of us stick around here. Were tired of the same old fucking rsc from 2005.

P.S. stfu

Yeah, still not custom. I'll say it nice and slowly so your fat best friend ass can grasp it..

Itssss an easeeee of use seeverrrrrrrrrrrrr. Things added to take away the grind.
So if real rsc placed a banker in the fishing guild they'd become a custom server huh?
Shut your pie hole.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

P.S. stfu

Yeah, still not custom. I'll say it nice and slowly so your fat best friend ass can grasp it..

Itssss an easeeee of use seeverrrrrrrrrrrrr. Things added to take away the grind.
So if real rsc placed a banker in the fishing guild they'd become a custom server huh?
Shut your pie hole.

Uh no because it's the real rsc and then we would be replicating it. Boy you're dumb.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

P.S. stfu

Shut your pie hole.

Uh no because it's the real rsc and then we would be replicating it. Boy you're dumb.

You aught to call your school see if they'll let you go back.
Compare this to RSCKBD that's a customs server. This is merely a user friendly version of rsc.
REVO = a server to make levelling/travelling/gaining items easier with the regular items/armours & stat cap. 
RSCKBD = edited stat cap, additional armour/weapons/ammys, implemented rs2 weapons and Christ knows what else they got on there.

You must be related to Army, he's a ginormous douchey love too.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Shut your pie hole.

Compare this to RSCKBD that's a customs server. This is merely a user friendly version of rsc.
REVO = a server to make levelling/travelling/gaining items easier with the regular items/armours & stat cap. 
RSCKBD = edited stat cap, additional armour/weapons/ammys, implemented rs2 weapons and Christ knows what else they got on there.

Please save yourself further embarrassment and Google the word "customize" and than kindly stfu.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Please save yourself further embarrassment and Google the word "customize" and than kindly stfu.

Then kindly*

Anyone who's anyone knows the difference between a customs rsc server and a close to replica with some user friendly features.

You sir a just a love troll, and on that bombshell, I'm done with your best friend replies.

#Netflix&Chill

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Then kindly*

Anyone who's anyone knows the difference between a customs rsc server and a close to replica with some user friendly features.

You sir a just a love troll, and on that bombshell, I'm done with your best friend replies.

#Netflix&Chill

So I win. GG. Better luck next time bucko.

Last edited by GLeU (31 Oct 2015 18:47)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

You can't win being wrong. RIP glue sniffer

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Shinobi said:

You can't win being wrong. RIP glue sniffer

double whammy with the victories today. cant tel you howmuch im lolling right now

Player avatar

maxkill Send PM

subscriber

I don't think adding reasonable items is the end of the world, I think it should be added maybe a few more items here or there.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'd love new items. I've been playing rsc for over 13 years.. So yes custom gear would be awesome.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Nov 2015 19:42)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi you old fart go back to rscrevolution CLASSIC on www.rscrevolution.com or stop fucking whining, we are sick of old shit, we need new things and new people not some morons like you who cant live without deal with new items .

Last edited by exe (4 Nov 2015 19:04)

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

maxkill Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

exe said:

Shinobi you old fart go back to rscrevolution CLASSIC on www.rscrevolution.com or stop fucking whining, we are sick of old shit, we need new things and new people not some morons like you who cant live without deal with new items .

Go to RSCKBD for a shitty OP custom server you fetus.

It's cute you had to link me to rscrevolution.com though..

An "old fart" would know that <3

Your going straight to an extreme, a completely custom server is not at all the same as adding a few sensible items. Stop over reacting ( I know this won't happen tho )

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shinobi said:

exe said:

Go to put imafaggot for a shitty OP custom server you fetus.

It's cute you had to link me to rscrevolution.com though..

An "old fart" would know that <3

Hey friend dont advertise.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook