New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Only kids would see pussy as childish it's clearly to see from your guys ways what you say and done. I almost feel sorry for you guys ... Just almost thought il pray for you guys the least I can do amen. Lmaooo.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Wow, this paddy... lol

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Your more then welcome Mr robot it's daddy to you.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

qq Send PM

subscriber

I srsly start to think that paddy is mentally challenged.

[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thuevaquit.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thueva.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/maintenoin_vilpeyteni_tason_aarimmaisen_hyvin.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

The mind is a very beautiful and powerful thing, thank you for your concern and observations. The last message of me giving you clowns the time of day. You really need to worry about yourself not me kido. I bid you fairwell *where's my medication* zzz

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 18:47)

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

So what about the upcoming patch?

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Another point, slightly unrelated to OP but yea

Remove the fucking party system all together, it's dumb if you ask me. It only favours already established players, sharing XP between 5 characters is shit, might as well train on the 1 man solo in catherby the XP would still be quicker.

Who the fuck seriously is going to go on 'dungeon raids' of the KBD to share 200 fire runes between 5 people, yeah GG.

If you want Pking to start picking up here it needs clan wars.

I agree 100%.. Party system was a cool idea but it's causing more damage than good..

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

JayJay3 said:

Oopsie said:

Remove the fucking party system all together, it's dumb if you ask me. It only favours already established players, sharing XP between 5 characters is shit, might as well train on the 1 man solo in catherby the XP would still be quicker.

Who the fuck seriously is going to go on 'dungeon raids' of the KBD to share 200 fire runes between 5 people, yeah GG.

I agree 100%.. Party system was a cool idea but it's causing more damage than good..

Also the fact how people cry about the XP rate being too high, multilogging and character parking is a huge problem - well the party system only is gonna make that worse because already established players can use high level characters to level up 1 def chars and 99 def/HP mages in half as much time as you can train them normally in so it's GG really but my original point stands - who the fuck is gonna use it for ''raids'' or whatever like really. This isn't LOL or WOW. Awesome coding but like u said

causing more damage than good, reverse it before it's too late lol

Last edited by Oopsie (16 Oct 2015 23:09)

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

JayJay3 said:

Oopsie said:

Also the fact how people cry about the XP rate being too high, multilogging and character parking is a huge problem - well the party system only is gonna make that worse because already established players can use high level characters to level up 1 def chars and 99 def/HP mages in half as much time as you can train them normally in so it's GG really but my original point stands - who the fuck is gonna use it for ''raids'' or whatever like really. This isn't LOL or WOW. Awesome coding but like u said

causing more damage than good, reverse it before it's too late lol

It's almost to that point now. Give it another month and I can't imagine what the state of the server will be..

Player avatar

Daamage Send PM

subscriber

Regardless tho God mages are O.P and they make the whole pvp scheme unbalanced when a 39 god mage REKT a lv 85 +
kinda ridiculous
altho Hybrid vs Pure ... when you can attack reg while shooting magic, thats double the attacks/hits that alone sets u way ahead of anyone with no magic which is bs too so all in all its whatever

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

I'm all for the party system. Great update! I personally use it and think it's great! I've never trained as much in my life.

Player avatar

username Send PM

They should focus strictly on Non-PK related updates.  The moment another server does any kind of update that benefits PK 90% of them scurry on back, what I am saying is PK crew is not loyal and no matter what is done they will never be.

Finish quests, add missing features such as Gnome foods, fishing trawler, Gnome ball, With proper advertisement the server can strive off of people who want a nostalgic RSC experience.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

username said:

They should focus strictly on Non-PK related updates.  The moment another server does any kind of update that benefits PK 90% of them scurry on back, what I am saying is PK crew is not loyal and no matter what is done they will never be.

Finish quests, add missing features such as Gnome foods, fishing trawler, Gnome ball, With proper advertisement the server can strive off of people who want a nostalgic RSC experience.

how does a update that makes it easyer to make op chars and faster chars to have more multiloggers..? who are you relating to as *pk crew not loyal* why would any one with common sense pk in wildy when its full of senseless morons that multilog? i'm not sure if iv misunderstood what your saying? if i haven't however then you don't have a clue what your on about..and must be a fool.

Last edited by padwan121 (17 Oct 2015 14:07)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

I'm all for the party system. Great update! I personally use it and think it's great! I've never trained as much in my life.

How I read this:

Yes, I'm all for it - because I already have 3 flats accounts and plenty of high levels so I can share all of the XP to my low levels meaning I can train OP and/or unkillable characters twice as fast as I could normally! The problem is I spend so much time training them all I have time to do is leave them logged out in the wilderness when they were finished and hope that people will PK! Oh and then I start training some more.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

smack u said:

How I read this:

Yes, I'm all for it - because I already have 3 flats accounts and plenty of high levels so I can share all of the XP to my low levels meaning I can train OP and/or unkillable characters twice as fast as I could normally! The problem is I spend so much time training them all I have time to do is leave them logged out in the wilderness when they were finished and hope that people will PK! Oh and then I start training some more.

You won't be pking for long that's if you can even call it pking...unless your a multilogger yourself..and if your not... Then rest assure you won't be for long..tic tic toc.

Player avatar

Besus Send PM

subscriber

Who the hell levels 7 god mages and why? Lol, sorry but wtf?

Last edited by Besus (17 Oct 2015 19:06)

Love youuuu

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Besus said:

Who the hell levels 7 god mages and why? Lol, sorry but wtf?

I think I leveled only three or four of them myself but 7 to cover all ranges of combat levels.

Level 52
Level 57
Level 76
Level 85
Level 87
Level 115
Level 121

You can't pick and choose what combat levels you'll pk now, you have to take what you can get.

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

smack u said:

How I read this:

Yea, people that have been here over a year should have no advantage over noobs. You should invest months on end playing this game and have no rewards for playing and staying loyal to this server. What it took me a year, and months to gain, you should be able to achieve after a week of playing. It's not like I had to work for all those characters, whether it be training them or earning gp to purchase more and supplies.
./end Sarcasm

My played time in this game is probably longer than you've been hanging around this server. After you invest the time and clicks as I have, you'll notice things tend to get easier because you're experienced. You learn how to train/earn faster. It makes perfect sense that somebody who's been playing this server for 2 weeks doesn't have the accounts, supplies, or access as someone who's been here 1-1.5 years. There was people who had 99 strength and set banks when I started, I stayed around and now I shit on them. Quitters never win. Stick with it, maybe you'll be king one day!

Player avatar

Skillmeister Send PM

subscriber

oh yas

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TxjqzJI.jpg[/img]

Skillmeister ( 100+ )  Pkmeister ( 50+ )

Player avatar

bogus Send PM

n0m said:

I decided to push this now instead of on next patch, the upcoming patch will fix most of the issues with the server and will include Underground Pass and I'll post more about it soon.

New rotation:
Day 1: Levels 1-50 are F2P. Levels 50-70 are P2P
Day 2: Levels 1-70 are P2P, God Mage allowed
Day 3: Levels 1-70 are P2P, God Mage disabled

After that it goes back to Day 1.