New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I decided to push this now instead of on next patch, the upcoming patch will fix most of the issues with the server and will include Underground Pass and I'll post more about it soon.

New rotation:
Day 1: Levels 1-50 are F2P. Levels 50-70 are P2P
Day 2: Levels 1-70 are P2P, God Mage allowed
Day 3: Levels 1-70 are P2P, God Mage disabled

After that it goes back to Day 1.

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

thx n0m <3

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Fuckin gay shit. Why don't you just stat wipe all the godmages, or just remove godmage from the game altogether to please all the whiners who mostly likely do not have one.

I don't have a rune smither so smithing is unfair, you should also remove that.

Oh shit, fins killed me the other day too... that's unfair so you should ban all fins 3 days a week.

Let's start removing more features that were included in original rsc, maybe eventually we'll have an entirely different game.

Player avatar

Bozar Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for changing firemaking so that u can click on logs 1 square away without it saying "u cant light a fire here".

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

smack u said:

Fuckin gay shit. Why don't you just stat wipe all the godmages, or just remove godmage from the game altogether to please all the whiners who mostly likely do not have one.

Oh shit, fins killed me the other day too... that's unfair so you should ban all fins 3 days a week.

Let's start removing more features that were included in original rsc, maybe eventually we'll have an entirely different game.

Allright, let's whine about things that make the game better for everyone.

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

That would be a personal opinion. It makes the game better for people who didn't spend their hard in-game time training up 7 godmages. It was a useful feature that I spent countless hours training 7 characters to use. For what now? To use those characters twice a week? I bet people who have godmages had no problem with the previous situation, only the whiners who didn't want to spend their time making one. I didn't want to spend 3 months getting 99 smithing, that doesn't mean it should be removed. Now it's just time wasted for myself and others who have already created them.

It's just three less days a week I'll care about pking/playing. No worries, maybe now the people who cried to make this happen will fill my time slot.

But hey, who am I to give my input? Just another random person playing RSCR who comes and goes. I'm sure the wild will flourish with non-godmages now.

Don't take it wrong n0m, I appreciate your hard work and efforts. I just shun the faggots who cried instead of making their own lane. This is a democracy, majority rules. You did your job well, I'm not mad at you. Well done and thanks for all your time and efforts.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Frank1985 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

smack u said:

Allright, let's whine about things that make the game better for everyone.

Heres a simple logical fix u have to be subbed to use p2p anywhere in the game including wildnerness like the p2p server rsc had, where can u go wrong with this?

Player avatar

username Send PM

Heres a simple logical fix u have to be subbed to use p2p anywhere in the game including wildnerness like the p2p server rsc had, where can u go wrong with this?  -  Single worst suggestion in the history of RSCR

Player avatar

4play Send PM

subscriber

Total bullshit

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

tbh i was waiting for this for a while basically made me not even load a client due to the old way

thing is there should be a notice on front page of wilderness current state to let players know so they can run str8 south if its p2p and dont realize it until they get gangbanged by a p2p

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Bronze Sword Send PM

subscriber

How does the voting system work? Tried voting a couple times but whenever i tried claming it it says that i havent voted yet...

Last edited by Bronze Sword (10 Oct 2015 06:05)

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

That would be a personal opinion. It makes the game better for people who didn't spend their hard in-game time training up 7 godmages. It was a useful feature that I spent countless hours training 7 characters to use. For what now? To use those characters twice a week? I bet people who have godmages had no problem with the previous situation, only the whiners who didn't want to spend their time making one. I didn't want to spend 3 months getting 99 smithing, that doesn't mean it should be removed. Now it's just time wasted for myself and others who have already created them.

It's just three less days a week I'll care about pking/playing. No worries, maybe now the people who cried to make this happen will fill my time slot.

But hey, who am I to give my input? Just another random person playing RSCR who comes and goes. I'm sure the wild will flourish with non-godmages now.

Don't take it wrong n0m, I appreciate your hard work and efforts. I just shun the faggots who cried instead of making their own lane. This is a democracy, majority rules. You did your job well, I'm not mad at you. Well done and thanks for all your time and efforts.

facts. n0m who even asked for this update to happen?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

Yeah, it was my choice because it was a feature of the game. Now to mislead me into wasting my time to remove that feature? How would you feel if they removed pking altogether? Would you be glad you wasted time training pkers to have to go skill with them?

Also, who are you speaking for that hated god spells since they were released? I had godmages since they were released and I've been on the other side of the gun. I never 'hated' god spells. If someone killed me using them, guess what I did? I didn't cry and bitch about them, I used equal force and godmaged them back. I guess if you're not smart enough to fight fire with fire, keep dying and crying until big brother steps in and halts the situation.

The fins godmage my team and I, we die sometimes but we also just bring godmages as well and its a fair fight. They die just as easily and neither of us cried about dying to godspells. It's just another feature of the game that we all took advantage of and had fun doing so. Sorry ya'll are too lazy or dumb to train 80 magic and jump on the bandwagon. Thanks for crying like bitches and ruining the fun for us when you fucks don't even pk anyway.

Last edited by smack u (10 Oct 2015 07:13)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:31)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for this. Personally I'd gladly see god spells removed from wildy altogether but this will do.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Nom that comment about having to be subbed to play p2p lmfao...

Where is this quote? The only person I see suggesting it in this thread is 'username'

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:32)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

EXACTLY

Fuck your shitty mages. UMAD? QUIT. ;]

+1 n0m GREAT UPDATE! Helps out every type of pker! not just the nerds who spent too much time.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (10 Oct 2015 09:44)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook