New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Idk wtf you are up to?? I got acces to 2 flats, sure ill use them.. Theres people who got 5?
I only pk on flats and 80s.
We have less chars in total than smack u, stevo, yoyo etc. got each.

I have never denied multilogging, ill do it if its nessersary, but i wont ever do it on new ppl or if guys i dont dislike asks me for a 1v1. - So i dont know what you trying to expose me doing?
In my eyes its the lvl 50-70 pkers thats the issue (like 80% of new players makes a 40-1-xx as their first pker) then heads to cas and gets 5v1 by a team..
Idk, the last 5 1v1s we have had, ive dominated you so hard that now you wont even dm me at border.
Glad you are taking a break, you clearly need it, hope you return once you have cooled down.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:25)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

idk.. pking going downhill - yes, big time. Am i to blame? - No.
Maybe look at noobsquad who camped all training spots for weeks, and drove away 10 pkers who had given up all their chars on turnip to come pk here?
Updates only benefits us? - None of us has made a char after the party system update.
Wildy rotation thing is only hurting us? Now we have to use our rune pures vs every1 elses 99-1-99 hybrids? As its only r0tta who got a hybrid arround their lvl.

I think you are blinded by the hate towards me/us.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

damn Paddy you sound schizophrenic son.

Player avatar

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

lol really am I seeing a fin claiming that he wont kill any1 that's new at castle with his teammates? haha please don't make me laugh lars.. you truly can't believe that and know that you're just spitting bullshit... you and all the rest of us do the same thing. trying to deny it , kinda makes you look delusional. and for those trying to make pkers etc that were coming from turnip... train outside wild not hard to understand at this point and time of this game... for them or any of us to think we should be allowed that bonus xp without risk is very silly.. and the same shit has been happening since the dawn of rscrevolution.. so they need to grow a pair and accept it. And go train none wild like a lot have and are doing..Also since we both been around since basically beginning you and I both know it was waay worse than it is now when it comes to training in wild...thing is they want shit handed to them and it doesn't happen..lets go back to rsc did you walk where some1 else was training and think you could train there? no , so why should it be any different now... it isn't they don't like getting killed over and over again don't go back , don't train in high traffic area's where people will go to kill you, or train outside wild there are many places to train non wild if you can't handle dying when clearly there is a warning sign right when you enter wild. but none the less wild is dead and has been for a while now. problem is teams need to split up too like 3 people per team or something teams are waaay to big for how little actually pk. but in the end basically only time will tell if this game picks back up or not. well have fun all rsc pkers/skillers enjoy this game while we can :-D

Player avatar

Tommy SS Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

No such thing as a fair wild.

Wilderness will always have an infinite amount of possibilities with character builds - to make it 'fair' would be to limit and restrict such to an even playing field for ALL players

Some solutions the staff team can introduce is clan wars, wildy events, and more incentives for people to pk on a daily basis
Everyone wants action, and they want it quick without wandering whole wild for 20 mins.

I have found this development video in RSCRevolution youtube channel, why is this not implemented to the game? I would use it like every single day! I want more options for player killing that would not involve getting gangraped or meeting someone with multiple chars ready to get me.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:44)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:20)

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

i haven't done much pking on here, i did spend a few hours in the wild over the past 2 days and the biggest issue for me was the multilogging issue.. i attacked someone in 50 wild for 6 similarly named characters came out. i don't understand all of the BS some players seem to come out with after you have attacked them or they have attacked you and generally being dicks flaming you over global chat, it's no wonder many don't want to PK if you're going to go into the wild and be teamed up on by a multilogger who then gives you a shit load of abuse over global.

that's my thoughts anyway, can't comment on god mages as i've not actually seen on in the wild yet

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:45)

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Padwan you best stfu, half of this thread all your posts

At least learn to construct your sentences in cohesive & concise fashion that don't make everyone's eyes BLEED

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:45)

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Not even 30 mins after my previous post and here you reply... that show's how much of a spiteful nerd you are seeking the approval of other people's opinions.

But here's the catch: no one agrees with you, because everything you say is just repeated nonsense - and I repeat - literally half of this thread ]are all from you

Thanks for the lolz, now, if you want to continue being delusional, be my guest

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:46)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:46)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Tommy SS said:

Ckmoon said:

Wilderness will always have an infinite amount of possibilities with character builds - to make it 'fair' would be to limit and restrict such to an even playing field for ALL players

Some solutions the staff team can introduce is clan wars, wildy events, and more incentives for people to pk on a daily basis
Everyone wants action, and they want it quick without wandering whole wild for 20 mins.

I have found this development video in RSCRevolution youtube channel, why is this not implemented to the game? I would use it like every single day! I want more options for player killing that would not involve getting gangraped or meeting someone with multiple chars ready to get me.

It was in game but was removed

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Tommy SS said:

Ckmoon said:

It was implemented, twice. But it never received any attention from players so it was removed, twice.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Tommy SS said:

Ckmoon said:

It was implemented, twice. But it never received any attention from players so it was removed, twice.

Make an option for 1V1 then.. The problem with it was that you need 10 people to play
thats 1/4 of server population at times, lmfao. and u had to all have high cb

make 1v1 option, where u lose items also.
make it a dm. u can choose if u want f2p/p2p rules, fixes problems with ppl that want to f2p/p2p pk. plus nobody can run, and log other chars. this will reduce flamin by about 20% on ::2. lmfao

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

I challenge every person who PKs on this server to STOP MULTILOGGING.  And I bet eleventy septupillion gold pieces that nobody will.

You know what is much more difficult than making 7 god mages?  Only using one of them.

Change begins at home guys.

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Havalian said:

I challenge every person who PKs on this server to STOP MULTILOGGING.  And I bet eleventy septupillion gold pieces that nobody will.

You know what is much more difficult than making 7 god mages?  Only using one of them.

Change begins at home guys.

I respect your opinion, but using more than 1 godmage at a time is pretty much senseless. It's not like you die on them and have to multilog another.

Also, as capable of multilogging as I am, I refrain from doing so unless someone does it to me or someones fucking with me while I'm trying to train.