New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

transfers

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

wait what ? so we now get only 1 day to pk f2p ? that sucks for those who cant afford p2p items and enjoy f2p

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

all those bitching about god mages can't talk shit, i made the first 1 60 1 50 80 mage on the server and never got a chance to use it because mage wasn't ever inabled in the wildy because of the out cry, be glad you even get to mage now, you pussys.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

That would be a personal opinion. It makes the game better for people who didn't spend their hard in-game time training up 7 godmages. It was a useful feature that I spent countless hours training 7 characters to use. For what now? To use those characters twice a week? I bet people who have godmages had no problem with the previous situation, only the whiners who didn't want to spend their time making one. I didn't want to spend 3 months getting 99 smithing, that doesn't mean it should be removed. Now it's just time wasted for myself and others who have already created them.

It's just three less days a week I'll care about pking/playing. No worries, maybe now the people who cried to make this happen will fill my time slot.

But hey, who am I to give my input? Just another random person playing RSCR who comes and goes. I'm sure the wild will flourish with non-godmages now.

Don't take it wrong n0m, I appreciate your hard work and efforts. I just shun the faggots who cried instead of making their own lane. This is a democracy, majority rules. You did your job well, I'm not mad at you. Well done and thanks for all your time and efforts.

Da fuq you love whine.... stupid nolifing scum. No one else got fucking 700h to spend on a game on a month get a life prick.

This problem is easy as fuck to solve remove the damn blood runes from game (15 - 50 each drop) make them hard to get and expensive like they use to be in real rs
10k per rune .... problem solved only rich ppl pk with them and wont 1 item fuck around like retards maybe add 2 more chest to thiev them .. that's it everyone is happy and we got no more crying.

Except the smack u gonna cry " OMG 10k a rune ME HAS 7 MAGEZ"

Last edited by exe (11 Oct 2015 16:30)

Player avatar

stewartd Send PM

subscriber

exe said:

smack u said:

That would be a personal opinion. It makes the game better for people who didn't spend their hard in-game time training up 7 godmages. It was a useful feature that I spent countless hours training 7 characters to use. For what now? To use those characters twice a week? I bet people who have godmages had no problem with the previous situation, only the whiners who didn't want to spend their time making one. I didn't want to spend 3 months getting 99 smithing, that doesn't mean it should be removed. Now it's just time wasted for myself and others who have already created them.

It's just three less days a week I'll care about pking/playing. No worries, maybe now the people who cried to make this happen will fill my time slot.

But hey, who am I to give my input? Just another random person playing RSCR who comes and goes. I'm sure the wild will flourish with non-godmages now.

Don't take it wrong n0m, I appreciate your hard work and efforts. I just shun the faggots who cried instead of making their own lane. This is a democracy, majority rules. You did your job well, I'm not mad at you. Well done and thanks for all your time and efforts.

Da fuq you love whine if you got 7 accs you use 1 each day .... stupid nolifing scum.

7 godmages pussy, I actually have about 25 accounts. Sorry you're too stupid and fuckin lazy to make useful characters. I bet you have more time into your one shitty account than I have into 24 of mine. If you pussies had brains instead of jealousy and envy, you'd know how to train like a pro. They don't call me Mr. 800 for nothing.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

stewartd said:

exe said:

smack u said:

Da fuq you love whine if you got 7 accs you use 1 each day .... stupid nolifing scum.

7 godmages pussy, I actually have about 25 accounts. Sorry you're too stupid and fuckin lazy to make useful characters. I bet you have more time into your one shitty account than I have into 24 of mine. If you pussies had brains instead of jealousy and envy, you'd know how to train like a pro. They don't call me Mr. 800 for nothing.

You dipshit moron I don't need to be a " PROFFESSIONAL TRAINZ0R" to look cool on a fucking 2d game... you got a real envy or missing some brain cells ... Im jealous? Are you fucking best friend? I'm happy I haven't spent so much time on fucking nonsense I got a main whos over 1 year old and yet he aint 99 flats , sorry for not being such A PRO TRAINER!

I fucking said years ago GM*s ruine the damn wild ,but guess what morons like you do not understand it ... I gave so much fucking ideas to remove that bullshit, but none, what happened? Wild end up at castle with 20 god mages teaming "What a pk" you have no fucking chance to kill 1 even if ur 99 1 99 you guys are just blaim stupid, you have always been and stay that way, seems like only person who actually understands this shit is Padwan, been posting this shit for years now and he is the first guy who actually says the same now. SO FUCK YOU ALL THE GM*s PRO TRAINERS - we want to pk not to waste time on training " PRO TRAINING"

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

God mages should and always stay on lvl 100+ with high fighting stats not some freaking 1 99 1 with 80 mage 40 pray...
Da fuq lvl 62 with 40 1 99 do? and then u call him a runner. IDIOT I wanna see how you pro train a 1 99 1 with 1x exp

Player avatar

qq Send PM

subscriber

exe said:

God mages should and always stay on lvl 100+ with high fighting stats not some freaking 1 99 1 with 80 mage 40 pray...
Da fuq lvl 62 with 40 1 99 do? and then u call him a runner. IDIOT I wanna see how you pro train a 1 99 1 with 1x exp

Thats the thing, u dont train 1 99 1 with 1x exp. U dont train 1 99 1 with 15x rates neither. U train 1 99 1 99 WITH party system, party system brought this god mage madness upon us.

[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thuevaquit.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thueva.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/maintenoin_vilpeyteni_tason_aarimmaisen_hyvin.gif[/img]

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

well that's a fuck up by n0m then .... why don't they just make blood runes cost 10k per... and hard to get.
Coz idiots like smacku and Topdogg75 do not understand whats so WR0NZ0R in having 1 99 1 40 pray GM

Last edited by exe (11 Oct 2015 16:57)

Player avatar

stewartd Send PM

subscriber

exe said:

well that's a fuck up by n0m then .... why don't they just make blood runes cost 10k per... and hard to get.
Coz idiots like smacku and Topdogg75 do not understand whats so WR0NZ0R in having 1 99 1 40 pray GM

A wise man once said...

LESS QQ..
MORE PEW PEW!

Makes rune cost more and the only ones who will be in trouble are the broke noobs like yourself, then you'd cry more cuz RICH GANG would have the only gmages.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Haha I doubt on that geek.
Kid was proud of his acc " Only 1 week old and allready 95hp" so I asked whats ur play time it was 4 days + he added why people call me no lifer?
Pro trainer.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

No such thing as a fair wild.

Wilderness will always have an infinite amount of possibilities with character builds - to make it 'fair' would be to limit and restrict such to an even playing field for ALL players

Some solutions the staff team can introduce is clan wars, wildy events, and more incentives for people to pk on a daily basis
Everyone wants action, and they want it quick without wandering whole wild for 20 mins.

Last edited by Ckmoon (12 Oct 2015 00:34)

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:43)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

exe said:

If people put the time in to make chars then don't cry about it... Multilogging is the issue here and godmagers are op but its part of game but multilogging however shouldn't be and its just pointless kills off wildly teemu Lars king of multiloggers paying off nom daily lmfao mother fuuuuckers eat my shorts.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

qq Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

God mage is part of game and the only reason it's been changed is due to multiply multilog finfags crying to there King owner nom also teemu and Lars having been paying nom with there pocket money from there mum's tut tut. Nom knew that party system would able to make even more faster op godmagers... So having that been said why bring out this other update when it's mostly been caused by party system..people on this server have a hard time listening to the truth fact. So nom instead of catering for your multilog boyfriends teemu and Lars that are having a bad impact on wildly been dead... Take your finger out of each others assholes stop with the pointless updates and work on combating multilogging. P.s I hope original does reopen all the more reason to leave this fucked up server and fucked up owner. Pmsl this was once a server I respected now it's just gone to shit... People all about dolllllllar mother fucccckers. Eat my shorts.

You cant be that delusional for real? Time to get professional help?

[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thuevaquit.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thueva.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/maintenoin_vilpeyteni_tason_aarimmaisen_hyvin.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:00)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:01)

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

seriously.. this is getting out of hands padwan.
I have not spoken a word with n0m ever, i think?
I helped fate fix/test some wildy things, none of them beeing anything related to you rant.
Im sorry to say this, but i think you have lost your mind, take a break from rsc.

I will multilog you any day of the week if i ever get the chance, because you act like you do. I do the same to every guy i know would do it to me.
If a new guy whom ive never seen in wildy comes to castle or asks in general if any1 wants to 1v1, ill 1v1 fair.
Thats way more than your squad of 50-70s can say.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:26)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (12 Oct 2015 22:43)