New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

GLeU said:

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

EXACTLY

Fuck your shitty mages. UMAD? QUIT. ;]

+1 n0m GREAT UPDATE! Helps out every type of pker! not just the nerds who spent too much time.

~K!zL

This is pertaining to 'PKERS', why are you even responding scrub kid? Who are you to even think you can speak to the king like this? Better yet, who are you period?
Ahahahahaha

Nobodies making peeps out of dusty corners nowadays... thinking they can take shots at the king. Continue sucking where ever it is that you came from.

Hahahaha

Last edited by smack u (10 Oct 2015 10:13)

Player avatar

4play Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

GLeU said:

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

Yeah, it was my choice because it was a feature of the game. Now to mislead me into wasting my time to remove that feature? How would you feel if they removed pking altogether? Would you be glad you wasted time training pkers to have to go skill with them?

Also, who are you speaking for that hated god spells since they were released? I had godmages since they were released and I've been on the other side of the gun. I never 'hated' god spells. If someone killed me using them, guess what I did? I didn't cry and bitch about them, I used equal force and godmaged them back. I guess if you're not smart enough to fight fire with fire, keep dying and crying until big brother steps in and halts the situation.

The fins godmage my team and I, we die sometimes but we also just bring godmages as well and its a fair fight. They die just as easily and neither of us cried about dying to godspells. It's just another feature of the game that we all took advantage of and had fun doing so. Sorry ya'll are too lazy or dumb to train 80 magic and jump on the bandwagon. Thanks for crying like bitches and ruining the fun for us when you fucks don't even pk anyway.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Only people crying are the few faggots that has made gmages from lvl 40-90 and basicly ruined p2p (non flats) pking.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:39)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (10 Oct 2015 22:15)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

Dude padwan... Stop looking at who writes the posts and start see what they write?
You should be happy for the update if you dont have a gm?
I have 1 shitty gm, that i use vs noobsquad when they come with their 10 x 99-1-99 hybrids.

The only one who has been crying, that we only pk with gms on p2p is yoyos, now that it has been changed, we are to blame. 

We completely destroy all of you on p2p with or without gm and on f2p.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:33)

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

good update 4 wildy

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

League of legends nurfs characters when they're OP and so does any other game. Why should rsc be any different? Please explain that to me.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for the effort Admin team!

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

padwan121 said:

Other ppl do multilog but part of them have no choice because of you finfags..me however I wouldn't stoop that low because one it kills off wildly and 2 it shows what sort of players you guys are so like I said ok expose u guys time after time. If a new player came to me and said hey. I Have just started and I'm here to pk I would honestly say don't bother and waste your time due to you stupid guys that can't seem to see that impact it has and kills off Wildy. When you retards realise that it will be 2 late it's as simple as that.

then who is killing pking? - you telling newcomers to not even bother? Or me that pks?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:33)

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Ofc someone has to mention my name, and ofc that's Lars.

I only said, it's sad you have to use like 2 hybrids, 2 gmages to take people down.

I stopped pking, made myself a 62 gmager, just to fuck with people like other people do.

I have not been pking for like weeks, only logged  H Y B R I D to catch 2 cigarette 4 you dead from castle, then I log off, CBF fighting you retards when its ur primetime, it only ends up in 4v1, so I wait late nights, but then all of you are offline, so yea pretty much im done playing this game, not because of people in wild, because wilderness is no more, it's even more dead then ever.

Stop mentioning my name in every post there is on this forum, fuck am I on everyones mind so much these days, my god.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

so yea pretty much im done playing this game, not because of people in wild, because wilderness is no more, it's even more dead then ever and nobody here has enough common sense to revive it

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Oopsie said:

y0y0 y0s said:

so yea pretty much im done playing this game, not because of people in wild, because wilderness is no more, it's even more dead then ever and nobody here has enough common sense to revive it

The god mages made it go dead pretty much(on P2P days). This was a compromise that had to be done. Only thing I am willing to adjust is how often the switch to new wilderness rule set is going to happen.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

should be 2 days f2p, 1 day p2p with god and 1 day without god mage p2p, imo.

Last edited by PALLO (10 Oct 2015 13:26)

Player avatar

Besus Send PM

subscriber

I honestly don't know why everyone is complaining so damn much! It's not as if GM was removed from the wild completely it just gives the melee PKers a chance to PK without being spammed by claws. Has it occured to Mr "7 GodMages" That he could just melee pk 1 day and GM the next? lol unless he really is that bad off.

Good work N0m, +100.

Love youuuu

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

F2p gets jewed should make 2days f2p wild

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

7 god mages?!?!!  LOL

noob_nerd_by_extreme_the_chao.jpg

Plus 100 from me on this update.  I can finally pk on a 1 def pker with super pots.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

o..its ok for a lvl 60 with 99 str to be walking around hitting 25s on people...but its not ok that there is a mage spell that can hit that hard? Lets sit back and think about this...all of your fairytale night in shiny armor stories...who were the badasses? Lets think lord of the rings here...tons of badass characters and yet the magic (gandolf) still stronger then the rest combined.

God spells didnt "ruin" pking, it changed pking and allowed another element of the combat system to shine. They took a skill that saw almost 0 pvp effectiveness (aside from the random pkers using weaken spells) and gave it what it needed to be. Same thing that rs2 did for ranged.

Basically the moral of the story, god spells "ruining" pvp? Come the fuck on lets be real. People were so butt hurt about it because it was a change. Lets be honest here, you wanna say god spells ruined pvp, how about pures and the fact that rscrevolution didnt even consider pures when releasing rscrevolution. So...that being the case, I guess we could say that same thing about pures that we can about the god spells...lets ban pures because it was untested when they game was released. Pures give an unfair advantage, only way you can pk is on a pure with 99 str?