Elemental Rune Drops

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

adidas said:

Mod Rane said:

Partizan said:

Are u kidding? If i remember correctly you were the biggest whiner about pkers demands on higher rune drops. Tho then this server had over 100+  online constantly, now when its dropped u guys try to fix things which community told u to do few months ago.  Its way harder to attract them coming back now. Maybe next time you guys actually listen ur players.

But whatever, decent update nonetheless

Well what ever the case back then, I assure you I was very supportive in increasing the runes now. I can admit I was wrong you don't need to attack us on the subject we are working towards what the community needs and hopefully we are able to bring enough to the table to bring back those players and show them we are doing everything in our power to make this a great server for all types of players.

Partizan is right u guys should have listened to what we said months ago. im not wasting 1 more second on this best server which takes FOREVER to grind on and nobody to pk except afkers. it is fucking boring. cmon playercount speaks for itself theres 26 on here now, few ppl with 2 chars, lets say theres 15 unique ppl on now half afking. u guys have been working on updates which is great. me and some of my budys on game wont play until xp rise. this is ridiculous. fuck replica, nobody wants it..

Sorry you feel that way, please keep checking back every week to see what updates we have added and hopefully sometime soon there will be something that makes you and your buddies more interested in playing on this server.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

i hope something happenends soon.. with the current updates nobody is coming back, its not enough. this game has to change or its dead forever. i am ready to give up on it... i tried to stay when everyone else leaves but its getting pointless where we are wasting our lifes for nothing.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

raise combat xp rates, and offer stat transfers from turnip. boom your game will be popping again.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rane said:

adidas said:

Mod Rane said:

Well what ever the case back then, I assure you I was very supportive in increasing the runes now. I can admit I was wrong you don't need to attack us on the subject we are working towards what the community needs and hopefully we are able to bring enough to the table to bring back those players and show them we are doing everything in our power to make this a great server for all types of players.

Partizan is right u guys should have listened to what we said months ago. im not wasting 1 more second on this best server which takes FOREVER to grind on and nobody to pk except afkers. it is fucking boring. cmon playercount speaks for itself theres 26 on here now, few ppl with 2 chars, lets say theres 15 unique ppl on now half afking. u guys have been working on updates which is great. me and some of my budys on game wont play until xp rise. this is ridiculous. fuck replica, nobody wants it..

Sorry you feel that way, please keep checking back every week to see what updates we have added and hopefully sometime soon there will be something that makes you and your buddies more interested in playing on this server.

Rane I check everyday, as david123 said ' i am ready to give up on it... i tried to stay when everyone else leaves but its getting pointless where we are wasting our lifes for nothing.' hes right.. I tried to stay whilst everyone left, u guys just dont freakin listen. like GLeU mentioned he said 'raise combat xp rates, and offer stat transfers from turnip. boom your game will be popping again' yep its THAT EASY. you guys are just overcomplicating things, just fucking up the xp, offer stat transfers, limited resets of stats, add more rares in game. But no, you guys are too far up your own assholes about 'replica' that you wont change anything the players want. Yeah, the auction house does look good etc, just fucking do some of the things we have said.. inb4 'it takes time to make it' you guys have been telling us that for AGES. I dont see how hard it is to up the XP rate.. and offer stat transfers STOP OVERCOMPLICATING THINGS AND JUST FIX THIS FUCKING GAME NO WONDER ANYONE PLAYS ANYMORE. If the population is around 30 all the time I see everyday I'm just done with classic. im not playing at turnip. Mods I understand its not ur fault the admins should be making fixes we wanted since like the beginning of the game..
we are never fucking listened too. it is really that easy.

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

Mod Rane said:

adidas said:

Rane I check everyday, as david123 said ' i am ready to give up on it... i tried to stay when everyone else leaves but its getting pointless where we are wasting our lifes for nothing.' hes right.. I tried to stay whilst everyone left, u guys just dont freakin listen. like GLeU mentioned he said 'raise combat xp rates, and offer stat transfers from turnip. boom your game will be popping again' yep its THAT EASY. you guys are just overcomplicating things, just fucking up the xp, offer stat transfers, limited resets of stats, add more rares in game. But no, you guys are too far up your own assholes about 'replica' that you wont change anything the players want. Yeah, the auction house does look good etc, just fucking do some of the things we have said.. inb4 'it takes time to make it' you guys have been telling us that for AGES. I dont see how hard it is to up the XP rate.. and offer stat transfers STOP OVERCOMPLICATING THINGS AND JUST FIX THIS FUCKING GAME NO WONDER ANYONE PLAYS ANYMORE. If the population is around 30 all the time I see everyday I'm just done with classic. im not playing at turnip. Mods I understand its not ur fault the admins should be making fixes we wanted since like the beginning of the game..
we are never fucking listened too. it is really that easy.

Stat transfers would be awesome.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Yeah exactly dsl, us \RSC community is small as hell. 60% is at turnip whilst 40% is here(roughly).. we need to all come together as one.. its best friend to split such a small community

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Calm down people.  Hills and Valleys.  Updates are happening, people will come and go.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I go back to work on may 4th. if nothing has improved by then, i most likely wont play RSC ever again. only reason im still playing is out of hope that something will change, but it fades with each passing day.

Player avatar

reio Send PM

subscriber

I have been playing here for about 2 months now and i dont know much about turnip, but i know that xp rates there are little bit higher than here(i think its 2,5x here and 3,5x there(basics skills). So, its not that hard to change xp rates here a little bit, like standard skills to 3x and then higher the combat skills to the same lvl as turnip has.

I really like crew here, they usually very nice and help people out, if they have any problems. I like updates, like the castle update, the auction house etc. I liked the double xp weekend, eventhough i didnt have much time to enjoy it. But events like this are bringing players back to play, I saw over 100 ppl online during this weekend. When I started in february, I saw everyday 100 ppl online. Its not impossible to have this count of players online again.

I dont like that, i havent manage to sell almost anything for a while. I dont ask too much from items, I try to be as fair as possible and sell things on the same price that most players do. I also buy them at fair price. Without selling things, I cant buy things, cose I dont have cash. Economy has been very bad lately. Players try to buy rares with enourmous amount of money and nobody is willing to sell them. That means, the 20M they try to use to buy phats is just stoned and not in circulation. Almost only way to make money is to kill high lvl monsters and high alc items. It sucks, but what can we do ?

I myself am pretty sure that changing xp rates combing with other cool pk and etc updates, will bring players to this server. Admins, you don't have to be scared that the older players are somehow damged, becouse it will be easier to lvl up. I am pretty sure that the old top skillers will be more than happy, if they have lvl 100+ guys to PK with and against.

Thats how I see things.

Have fun everybody!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

raise combat xp rates, and offer stat transfers from turnip. boom your game will be popping again.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

KizL said:

GLeU said:

~K!zL

I have only become a mod recently, but I will voice my opinion and try to get these aspects added to the game.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Those aspects are already planned... I can't force n0m and fate to work faster, no matter how hard I try. All I can say is that it's going to happen.

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

Those aspects are already planned... I can't force n0m and fate to work faster, no matter how hard I try. All I can say is that it's going to happen.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

literally what i said. they say it will take time. lmao. read my post. dont overcomplicate things, up xp and offer acc transfers. not hard.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Read my post. Its already planned. I can't force n0m and fate to work faster.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hobbs said:

I'm fapping so hard right now.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

Any chance of the same increase being applied to the regular level 37 giants too?

• 2 (current)
  • »