Elemental Rune Drops

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Drop amounts have been increased for the following mobs::

Zombies (specifically those in wildy graveyard)
Lvl 32 Hobgoblins (minor increase in certain runes, nothing too major)
All Dragons
Black demon
Greater Demon
Fire Giants

Certain runes have been doubled or more, such as Fire Giants had a chance to drop 20 air runes, that has been changed to 50 at the lowest amount.

Blood runes have been upped by double or more, such as King Black dropping 35 minimum (was 7 at the lowest).

Percentages have not really been touched. Blue Dragons have been added a few extra rune drops but for the most part, its just amounts.

Law runes have been upped, as well as fire runes, too.

We will see how this goes and decide if we should up more npc runes or look into changing the blood rune percentages to be more on par with the common runes. This is just an preliminary change to boost the runes in the world.

Player avatar

wheatgrassenema Send PM

subscriber

Awesome

IGN= xanaxbars,poonslayer,luvthecoco,luvstosplooge,wheatgrassen

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

why did u guys take ogres drops away....

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Very nice update. glad to see stuff getting done from this awesome crew.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Ogre drops were removed over a month ago. Not sure why other than they never had drop tables anyways. I'll get around to readding things to it at some point as I know it was a useful place for bloods.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

Ogre drops were removed over a month ago. Not sure why other than they never had drop tables anyways. I'll get around to readding things to it at some point as I know it was a useful place for bloods.

they never dropped bloods. it was natures/laws/deaths/uncut rubies/uncut diamonds. plus other shit. just cause rscrevolution never added drops to them doesnt mean you should of taken them away either. it was a solid non wildy afk spot.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

When people, mostly pkers, asked the same things 1-2 months ago staff told them to shut up and stop whining...

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

Partizan said:

When people, mostly pkers, asked the same things 1-2 months ago staff told them to shut up and stop whining...

we took note of the complaints and have worked towards fixing the current situation in terms of these drops.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rane said:

Partizan said:

we took note of the complaints and have worked towards fixing the current situation in terms of these drops.

Are u kidding? If i remember correctly you were the biggest whiner about pkers demands on higher rune drops. Tho then this server had over 100+  online constantly, now when its dropped u guys try to fix things which community told u to do few months ago.  Its way harder to attract them coming back now. Maybe next time you guys actually listen ur players.

But whatever, decent update nonetheless

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Partizan said:

Mod Rane said:

Partizan said:

Are u kidding? If i remember correctly you were the biggest whiner about pkers demands on higher rune drops. Tho then this server had over 100+  online constantly, now when its dropped u guys try to fix things which community told u to do few months ago.  Its way harder to attract them coming back now. Maybe next time you guys actually listen ur players.

this

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

Partizan said:

Mod Rane said:

Partizan said:

Well what ever the case back then, I assure you I was very supportive in increasing the runes now. I can admit I was wrong you don't need to attack us on the subject we are working towards what the community needs and hopefully we are able to bring enough to the table to bring back those players and show them we are doing everything in our power to make this a great server for all types of players.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

kingfear Send PM

Partizan said:

they also banned all my chars for voicing my opinion on shitty drops so dont voice youres

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

kingfear said:

Partizan said:

they also banned all my chars for voicing my opinion on shitty drops so dont voice youres

no you got banned for spamming and not listening when you got warned.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

spamming is not against the rules according to the TOS?

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

spamming is not against the rules according to the TOS?

Right... lol. even if he didnt get banned for spamming im sure there was reason.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

kingfear said:

Partizan said:

no you got banned for spamming and not listening when you got warned.

please familiarize yourself with these.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/ToS.php

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Rane said:

Well what ever the case back then, I assure you I was very supportive in increasing the runes now. I can admit I was wrong you don't need to attack us on the subject we are working towards what the community needs and hopefully we are able to bring enough to the table to bring back those players and show them we are doing everything in our power to make this a great server for all types of players.

I'm starting to like you more and more now. I changed my tune awhile ago as well I was super replica. Hah

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

I like it. Thanks Hobbs, better late than never, let's work together as a community and make the best with what we have. Maybe it is true that this update took longer than it should of but it did happen eventually so thank you guys for listening to the players.

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

Fire giants drops seem to have changed alot.
For example nature runes are a rare drop now?

Last edited by B est (23 Apr 2015 12:31)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rane said:

Partizan said:

Mod Rane said:

Partizan is right u guys should have listened to what we said months ago. im not wasting 1 more second on this best server which takes FOREVER to grind on and nobody to pk except afkers. it is fucking boring. cmon playercount speaks for itself theres 26 on here now, few ppl with 2 chars, lets say theres 15 unique ppl on now half afking. u guys have been working on updates which is great. me and some of my budys on game wont play until xp rise. this is ridiculous. fuck replica, nobody wants it..

• «
  • 1 (current)