The Hazeel Cult Quest, Delays, Smithing bug and more

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello below is a list of what has been done in this update, and of course as promised a new quest (The Hazeel Cult Quest).

-The Hazeel Cult Quest release.
-scorpion catcher bug (if you lost your cage you couldn't get it again).
-The bug where you stand on top of a NPC and talking to it has been patched (replicated from real rsc).
-Npc Talk messages, Player Talk messages, regular messages delay has been slightly corrected with real RSC delays.
-The characters and npcs busy timer has been fixed. You will no longer stand still for several seconds after you've been talking to a NPC or after messages from an objects etc.. Npcs won't remain busy for several seconds after you've talked to them either.
-Door bug where the door opens from a distance but you won't walk through it (caused alot of quest issues since some quest doors takes your items), fixed.
-You can no longer bury noted bones, big bones, bat bones, dragon bones.
-Fixed the smithing menu from getting corrupted, caused to jump over menu options as well as giving wrong xp and items from the bars.

Start: Western East Ardougne, south-west of King Lathas's castle. Talk to Ceril Carnillean.

Length: Short

The quest has two sides, Good Side and Evil side. Read more about the walkthrough here.

The Hazeel Cult Quest Walkthrough (Good Side & Evil Side)

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Nicely done. Knocking out these updates and bug fixes in record speed.

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Ooo you fixed that smithing thing I encountered a while back. Never knew it was a bug. Thanks for that. big_smile

I appreciate your fixes and additions to my daily RSC playtime.

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

awesome stuff, cant wait to try the new quest. hopefully tourist trap is next smile

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Dragonlord Send PM

Awesome! Keep the updates coming and keep this game alive! Great work!

Player avatar

Britney Spears Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the smithing fixes smile