Christmas Rare, Change Up!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello! We have one last drop party at 0.00AM today before we are adding an additional way to get a rare. In total there has been six Varrock drops, one every fourth hour.

Some people were not very happy about this approach, so we have decided to change it up for 26th December.

After 0.00AM the Varrock drops are halved and Santa Hats are being added to wilderness NPCS!!

So we are currently adding Santa Hats to a few wilderness npcs and will update this post on which monsters we have added them to.

It will be a very rare ratio on the santa hats, but you will have 2 days to farm these npcs. You will still have your chance to get one in Varrock every 4th hour as well as participate in the PK events on 27th december.

Monsters:
All NPCS in wild will drop santa hat! The higher combat level the monster has the better chance you have to get a rare!

Just another reminder, on 27th December, we will host several PK events where the reward will be also a Santa Hat! More information about these events will be posted tomorrow!

Hope you're having an awesome christmas and maybe it's your time to get a Santa, or maybe two if you have already gotten one smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for this change and your continued effort to make this game enjoyable for all. Merry Christmas Fate and crew! And Merry Christmas to all my RSCR brethren. Sincerely, Best whiner agilityer noob pk Anarchx

Last edited by Anarch (25 Dec 2014 20:04)

:^)

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Thanks. Good that you guys had balls to change your system.

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

thank you, this way is much better

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Good move guys!

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

wheres the party hats though?

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

Fix said:

wheres the party hats though?

why would a new years event item come out during christmas?

Player avatar

Hobbster12 Send PM

subscriber

I don't believe that you added santa's to animated axes. No matter what you say, I don't believe you.

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

Hobbster12 said:

I don't believe that you added santa's to animated axes. No matter what you say, I don't believe you.

I second this

Last edited by Anarch (26 Dec 2014 21:07)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

i did smile you're just unlucky...

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Hobbster12 Send PM

subscriber

600k gained on axes for no Santa sad Beginning to think Santa isn't even real!