Suggestion to improve economy of trading

Player avatar

arch4r2h Send PM

subscriber

As we all know, the server has been ongoing for years now. Lots of materials, potions,rune equips are piled up and we have only limited amount of players. The demand for supply is really low, the only way to keep demand going is pkers and skillers both benefiting from economy. i suggestion admin/mod to buy out those piled up materials at reasonable price and destroy them to keep supply.

1. eg. Mod/admin spends 1b or more GP to put buy in AH for oversupply items at reasonable pricing (mods/admin to deemed it)
2. After oversupplied items are purchased, Mod to destroy them.
3. With items amount went low, hunting for herbs/fishings for supply, demand for potions, needs for rune items will improve.
4. Economy will be more lively.

Ps. i believe players are concerned about flooding of gp, but i will say no matter how rich a player can be, without supplies, GP is just a figure.

Above is my personal opinion, there might be better suggestions out there. But this probably is the least requiring any coding works.

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

I have a idea for a event which might help I could donate a white p hat for it but the idea is people bid on the hat with supplies and no one will know what anyone else has bided so it's a game on who's willing to sacrifice the most but the bids cant be refunded if you lose. Hope the idea makes sense

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Make selling things to store NPCs worth it.

Add an NPC that sells Pk supplies for gp/pk points.

This way pkers can make fast cash and go right back to pking and then the cash is taken back out by the Pk NPC.

This could basically be a pk grand exchange in a way.
Allowing skillers to just sell armor and other pk supplies for a decent price and the NPC gives you GP for item right away. (Remember these are set prices.)

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook