Make Legends Guild... Legendary

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

In order to promote people questing and being all over the map doing things, what if we make the Legends Guild more worthwhile? Obviously without taking away from the lure of Fort with the furnace, farming cages & spinning wheel or other hotspots such as Edgeville for cooking, or the mining guild(s), it could add things that aren't necessarily already hubs for ppl to hangout...

Things like (don't forget these are just ideas):
- A dope spot for flax picking (so Legends don't have to go to Seers flax farm or Tree Gnome Stronghold)
- A normal tree that doesn't cut down so people can batch cut logs for fletching arrows
- Maybe put a boss at the end of the NPC section with Fire Giants/Shadow Warriors/Bats downstairs
- A herblaw equipment store (coz let's face it I hate Jatix and Entrana trips)
- Another magic tree (since we lost the two in the east wild castle)
- Agility net (low xp but something ppl can spam click if they are so desperate for agility xp)
- Gem rocks (Coz you know... no one likes mining the rocks at Shilo anyway... or make the rocks at Shilo bigger for more gem collecting)
- Something thieving related? I dunno where most people hang out to thieve but I was pretty bored doing gnomes on my own
- Or the ultimate plan.... introduce runecrafting and put rune essence rock in the Legends guild so to do runecrafting skill you must have done legends wink

Last edited by Insanate (3 May 2020 06:54)

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

+1 except rune crafting.

already too many runes in the game. more would make them even more less valuable.

Player avatar

Mod Sanka Send PM

did ya forget to all who hav over 1400 total can enter legends smile