DOPESTEST DOPE PK Suggestion YA DIG

Player avatar

z650 Send PM

Hey everyone,

A few of us were discussing ways to introduce more pking, or ways to make the wildy feel more full.

This suggestion has been tweaked a little but I'm not sure it could work and I'd also love y'alls feed back.

I played Private servers back in the day that were based off a point system that in turn let you swap around your stats.
This meaning if I have 99 strength, i can drop that to 60, and throw all those "points" or "exp" into another stat, or sell the spare points for gold.

I really enjoyed this because it brought the need for only one account, my account can be a pker at any bracket,

So stealing this idea of this old un-named wink Private server.

Would it be possible to create an area in the game where we can fluctuate our stats based on our exp and revert upon leaving, have a full out pk session at any varying combats with the others there, and than can go back to the "normal" areas of the wilderness at will
Now I'm pitching this idea for PK mode only accounts currently. but I also am not opposed to letting all accounts join in our play area.

so, I also saw that you'd like to see the NEGATIVES
It'd probably slow down some of the pking in the wild, but there's not very much and I'd love to see this pick up even if it's in a designated area, I don't really see more than 5 people in the wildy at once unless it's one guy on like 5 accounts chasing you down haha.

I can't really think of many more negatives please if you see them let me know.

POSITIVES
More Pking.
Less pkers killing people afking
can add various benefits to this designated area
New update
even whilst having 5 people pking you can swap to different brackets so you always have fights
you can add different things to this area such as bosses with rewarding drops to get PVMers out into PVP territory.
You still have to train for 99s, you dont just join and insta get maxed at will you need a 99 to designate any combat skill 99.

Let me know how y'all feel. this was pretty thrown together so if y'all have questions please let me know!

Last edited by z650 (23 Feb 2020 10:47)