1 click fill for fishing and other skills.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lets get down to it. Skilling is monotonous and is boring for 1 reason. SO MUCH CLICKING. Why not just automate certain skills? This allows people to talk more while in game as well as not give you a broken hand.

Pros:
More people interacting with each other instead of CLICKING so much.
Good for pkers
Its basically like rs2 for skilling.

Cons:
????

Veteran accounts can keep their oldschool ways of skilling.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Jun 2019 04:58)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Omg any name Send PM

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

The only problem  I can think of is that batching is increased by subs. To offset this I'd say maybe make subs decrease fatigue taken instead of increasing batching levels.

+1

Or subbed accounts don't have fatigue. Cause it's pointless to begin with.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Jun 2019 06:06)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

ye

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

could do 1 click to fill fishing/cooking only. Filling mode doesnt give extra xp to not piss off the skillers.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

KizL said:

E N K O said:

The only problem  I can think of is that batching is increased by subs. To offset this I'd say maybe make subs decrease fatigue taken instead of increasing batching levels.

+1

Or subbed accounts don't have fatigue. Cause it's pointless to begin with.

~K!zL

Judging by the botting appeals on the forum, I'd say fatigue is a relic.  They have other methods of bot detection.

Too true man god DAMN fatigue gets annoying sometimes, seems like every time I need to do something like ID an herb or something for a clue I'm at 100% and no bed or bag in sight. Worse yet, is there any reason to have to sleep after 2-3 loads of cooking sharks or every 3-4 trips of fishing? hell no. Bots have been working around fatigue since it's release back in the day, all it does is hinder legitimate players. please fix, the sooner the better.

If they come out with a sub that costs $20-40 USD that completely eliminates fatigue on 1 character I would absolutely buy one just because it SUCKS that much. Or at least make it so you don't have to sit there and wait for the % to go down in sleeping bag. Absolute senseless waste of time.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Bump

~K!zL

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Don't really see the point.  This would really only affect fishing and not even by that much.  Fishing is about 3-4 clicks per fill.  Woodcutting generally downs the tree before the batch is up.  Cooking is 2 clicks. Herblaw is 2 clicks.  Crafting would have no change except for flax spinning is 2 clicks. Fletching is 2 clicks.... wouldn't effect anything else.  Is 2 clicks really that hard?

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

S O B BSpace said:

Don't really see the point.  This would really only affect fishing and not even by that much.  Fishing is about 3-4 clicks per fill.  Woodcutting generally downs the tree before the batch is up.  Cooking is 2 clicks. Herblaw is 2 clicks.  Crafting would have no change except for flax spinning is 2 clicks. Fletching is 2 clicks.... wouldn't effect anything else.  Is 2 clicks really that hard?

I could say the same thing. Does it then really need to be 2 or 3 clicks extra? Why not just make it 1 click then?

Have fishing/cooking be free 1 click and the rest need subs.
This helps pking supplies and also helps subs being bought just for other Skilling needs.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (7 Jul 2019 04:44)

Player avatar

frgpnce Send PM

It would allow people that multi skill to be able to multi even more and hurt 1 client players by cutting the economic demand and value for fish.

Also it's not click intensive lol, try picking flax. I would much rather see batching for flax picking, combining key halves and making battlestaff's, and probably some other things I can't think of.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

frgpnce said:

It would allow people that multi skill to be able to multi even more and hurt 1 client players by cutting the economic demand and value for fish.

Also it's not click intensive lol, try picking flax. I would much rather see batching for flax picking, combining key halves and making battlestaff's, and probably some other things I can't think of.

Sounds like a skiller problem. I had 10+ Fisher accounts on RSC fishing 24/7 that's how I was able to pk everyday. Skillers have everything on here so I could care less.

~K!zL

Player avatar

frgpnce Send PM

KizL said:

frgpnce said:

Sounds like a skiller problem. I had 10+ Fisher accounts on RSC fishing 24/7 that's how I was able to pk everyday. Skillers have everything on here so I could care less.

~K!zL

You said cons: ??????, so I gave you cons.

Also you are talking about Skilling so it is a Skilling issue that passively benefits pkers if they want to pk and fish at the same time, but that seems unlikely for most.

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

+1. Can we also change up mining so it's not bullshit

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

frgpnce said:

KizL said:

frgpnce said:

~K!zL

You said cons: ??????, so I gave you cons.

Also you are talking about Skilling so it is a Skilling issue that passively benefits pkers if they want to pk and fish at the same time, but that seems unlikely for most.

And that's why it needs to be easier.

~K!zL