Pls unban

Player avatar

oacajr Send PM

I am doing a Ban appeal for oaca and oacajr pls check if i can get unban tnx

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

As you know, your accounts were banned for bug abuse. All monetary gains associated with abusing this bug have been removed from your banks. The items that you are wielding will need to be turned over before you are released from jail so that all gains are removed from the game. For this reason, you will remain jailed. I will set your ban to expire in 3 days (72 hours from now) and you will need to speak to a Senior Moderator when you log in and trade over those items prior to release. If you are caught abusing a bug again, or breaking any other major rule, all of your accounts will be banned permanently. Please re-read the rules. If you find a bug, you must report it to a moderator.

If you find a bug, you are obligated to report it in the bug report section or to a staff member. If it's an exploitable or game-breaking bug, please contact a staff member in a private message instead of posting it in the bug report section. If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!