appeal

Player avatar

Worrior16 Send PM

So last night yesterday Oct 9th 2018.... Yes I was drunk so I wasn't typing to global properly I admit that and I'm sorry for the miss information everyone. Mods did say I wasn't saying what I ment after the fact of being banished.... I did explain to terror this morning and rah with alts after the ban happened. I was trying to say is

I lied to try to get my account back
       Came across as:
I lied to get my account back
        I was talking about lying on hitmeplz to try to get my account back and it didn't work so I told the truth and I played for it and now I'm banned again cuz I used the wrong wording and that's a disability  I have. I don't understand why the moderator (rah) couldn't talk to me about anything he just up and vanished on me when I was talking to him about it I hope u can answer me billy cuz there was no wrong doing except for being drunk and using the wrong wording. I was just trying to tell global that lying isn't ok but I fist get the chance too

Last edited by Worrior16 (10 Oct 2018 14:20)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We take bug abuse very seriously here. You were previously punished for that. You started bragging on global chat about about getting away with said abuse (you did NOT get away with it though!), as well as verbally abusing a staff member, which is why the subsequent ban was issued. In the future, please refrain from saying things that reflect negatively and may be misunderstood by the community as 'bragging' about getting away with breaking the rules.
Ban has been lifted.