Just what I needed today. ;)

Player avatar

Dank Knight Send PM

The account name is B R U T E and he has been banned today for auto clicking.
Hey Brute here and I understand that I have been warned the first time if auto clicking at Varrock dummies and if it continues it will be followed up with a ban. Completely understand it. Even though.. I tried it anyways.. Which led to my first warning. so The first time which was when I was warned, I admit I was completely auto clicking hands down. Ya got me there. However about 15 minutes ago I just got home, logged on and started clicking the dummies and within 5 minutes I got the ban hammer. This time for what? I'm not exactly sure. Why I wonder? mod/admin says they tele'd me many times and I didn't respond. Okay I get that you may find that a little skeptical. However when I click on the dummies I literally just log on and start clicking and I take my mouse with me and watch Breaking Bad while I sit on my couch and click. That's why I don't respond back when you tele me. I can't even see my labtop while I click and watch my tv show. So i'd like to know how in the world after my warning did I get banned if i'm getting banned for something I stopped doing after being warned. I'd like some proof please.  Because from what i''ve read that if we don't respond to a mod or admin then we get banned? I find that a little unfair, why? Because me sitting at my tv and clicking is not using 3rd party software. Like I said, I was and i finally admitted to it. However the second go around was literally bs. You know how 1 grows so tired of looking at the same thing for hour's on end? how going from 1-60 atk I had not one problem from you guys. And now that i've nearly reached my goal I get pooped on. 1st time when i was warned and I stopped. 2nd time with a ban I believe it was a mistake on you're staff's part. I literally put days of clicking into this account, which my finger is fed up with. Only to be banned.. Also there is no rule on us having to reply/acknowledge a mod or admin to not be banned. Unless that's a new rule that I don't see stated. I say that because one of you're staff said while they teleport you around and you don't respond to them that ur auto clicking. Kinda hard to respond when i'm watching tv and clicking my dude. Like I said you click on dummies for hours and tell me how you do. Tell me you won't be doing something else while ur click you're heart away and then get banned because a staff member isn't having it because you didn't reply back. Regardless or not my finger is not a 3rd party device whether I respond back or not. Which shouldn't bring the ban hammer upon me.

Sincerely, 1 pissed off finger. big_smile

Last edited by Dank Knight (8 Oct 2018 23:35)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, you are being unbanned, however I would like to say that although it is not listed in the rules, it is important to be able to respond to a moderator in at least some sort of timely manner when they come by to check on you. If you are curious as to all the precautions you can take to ensure that this kind of behavior can be seen as human, please reach out to me or another senior staff. If you actually do autoclick again you would be banned again.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol