Ban Appeal

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

I, Hooded Magic, Would like to appeal an Ban to my char.
I understand i got caught for "real world Trading" i really like to have Hooded magic back as i spent years and many hours on him. I get what i did was wrong and how it can affect the server as a whole. Please accept this as an acknowledgment that my actions was wrong. If you decide to unban said char above i promise to never put myself in any other actions that would cause harm to the server and break any of the listed rules on the forums.

Thank you,
                                                                                                       Hooded Magic

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi Hooded.

First of all we appreciate the honesty, instead of denying what you were caught for you immediately admitted guilt. It might not be much but going forward it makes a big difference.

First of all this ban was absolutely valid, you were caught purchasing hundreds of millions of coins for IRL money. This practice is especially dangerous for the server because it allows players with lots of gp to control new players who would otherwise donate to keep the server afloat.

Since this is your first time being caught for RWT, you have been unbanned with items wiped from your account. Please note that this means all those hundreds of millions of coins and items which you obtained through transfer of goods or services outside of RSCR have been permanently deleted from your bank, inventory, and equipment tab. You have no recourse to re-obtain these deleted items; they are out of the game permanently, at great personal cost to you.

(EDIT: I am aware that you were unbanned at first with an impartial wipe and had to be jailed and re-banned for even more items to be deleted. We apologize for the error, that was probably much more painful than if you were wiped correctly the first time.)

We hope this punishment will show you and the larger community that it never pays to RWT, not even as a buyer.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol