Missed out on making an ironman

Player avatar

Glacial Storm Send PM

I'm brand new, playing this server for the first time yesterday and wasn't really aware of the features this server had, including iron man. So when I logged in and was offered to skip the tutorial I did. Once in Lumbridge I saw the ironman tutors and I realized I couldn't make my account an ironman.

So basically what I'm asking since I really haven't done anything on my account, I still have pretty much the same items you get from leaving tutorial island is if you can make my account an ironman or even wipe it so I can go through the tutorial to make it one? I'd really like to keep the name I have is the main issue with this situation.
Thanks in advance!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Hi,
Please do this.  Create a new character, and complete the tutorial.  Then PM me in game or on discord.  I will assist in getting the Iron Man this name back big_smile

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

Hi,
Please do this.  Create a new character, and complete the tutorial.  Then PM me in game or on discord.  I will assist in getting the Iron Man this name back big_smile

+1

Player avatar

Glacialstorm Send PM

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll get working on that right now and message you as soon as I'm done.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

smile Problem solved.