Can someone help

Player avatar

Wizza7 Send PM

I need to know where phats come from and are they discontinued ty

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Christmas Crackers (original red color) were dropped for the first Christmas here in 2014. When opened, they gave a random original color party hat (red, white, yellow, green, blue, or pink).

White christmas crackers were dropped for Christmas 2015, when opened they gave a random NEW color party hat (black, purple, orange, cyan).

A rainbow party hat was available from the New Year's quest in 2015, they are cheaper than the other phats.

A second wave of original phat colors became available in Christmas 2016, but no crackers. We do not plan to drop phats again.

Since they are now discontinued, the best way to get them would be to trade from a player.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Wizza7 Send PM

Billy said:

Christmas Crackers (original red color) were dropped for the first Christmas here in 2014. When opened, they gave a random original color party hat (red, white, yellow, green, blue, or pink).

White christmas crackers were dropped for Christmas 2015, when opened they gave a random NEW color party hat (black, purple, orange, cyan).

A rainbow party hat was available from the New Year's quest in 2015, they are cheaper than the other phats.

A second wave of original phat colors became available in Christmas 2016, but no crackers. We do not plan to drop phats again.

Since they are now discontinued, the best way to get them would be to trade from a player.

Ok thank you I was worried I bought one then everyone started to panic sell

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Why not add new colors?

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.