Multi logging

Player avatar

Stoopkidd Send PM

w4rmachine said:

Vodka Ghost said:

I don't mean to speak of other servers but the big boys who are official have made Pking 1v1 only. Except in deeper wildy.

The big boys. You mean the only other server that has 20-40 online? LOL

You guys realize practically the ENTIRE East side of the wilderness is 1ip right?

No, I didn't, because where does a new player learn something like this?

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Stoopkidd said:

w4rmachine said:

Vodka Ghost said:

I don't mean to speak of other servers but the big boys who are official have made Pking 1v1 only. Except in deeper wildy.

You guys realize practically the ENTIRE East side of the wilderness is 1ip right?

No, I didn't, because where does a new player learn something like this?

The News section. Very first topic named 1vs1 zone replaced with 1IP limit zone

Mod Pepsi said:
1 IP Zone Map (click to show) ▼

Also wanted to point out, this is a PC Game. You think you're going to beat Fortnite PC Players on a Mobile device? I travel for work and don't always have PC access. Because of this, even when I'm home I usually stick to my Phone just because it's what I'm used to. In general, a good PC player is going to have an edge against Mobile in the Wilderness, but with practice you can hold your own against PC Players. Xersite and Luigi are excellent examples. And for those of you that don't PK, yet whining about 1ip, you probably don't stand a chance anyway.

The hardest part about having an Active PK Scene is finding new players that are willing to put in the time to learn Perfect Cast, Perfect Catch and Running efficiently (Zigzag). Match me up against an inexperienced PKer I'm gonna win 8/10, if my RNG is terrible. Match up an inexperienced PKer vs the likes of Goat, Beatdown or Whiteboy, new guy will lose every single time.

For the guys that need practice, I only login about 1h a day and see at least 2-3 FREE PvPs Tournaments going on. Great way to practice.

Last edited by w4rmachine (23 May 2018 05:32)

Player avatar

Stoopkidd Send PM

This seems like a fine middle ground to me. I'm more than fine with taking back my initial post after learning this.

That being said, this information isn't easily accessible. It's only the top post as of right now because someone recently posted there like an hour ago.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Stoopkidd said:

This seems like a fine middle ground to me. I'm more than fine with taking back my initial post after learning this.

That being said, this information isn't easily accessible. It's only the top post as of right now because someone recently posted there like an hour ago.

I agree with you that there needs to be a better way to communicate New/Unique Features of RscR, especially with the recent Transfers.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

multilogging is basically teaming with yourself.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

tadas5 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

w4rmachine said:

Stoopkidd said:

I agree with you that there needs to be a better way to communicate New/Unique Features of RscR, especially with the recent Transfers.

https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11538

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

w4rmachine said:

Vodka Ghost said:

No, I meant RS3, the actual game that has been developed with millions of dollars. They made that change for a reason. Why not follow the biggest MMORPG on planet earth?

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

tadas5 said:

https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11538

As well as this one

https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13038

Didn't we release Legends already? Says in that first thread tadas posted Digsite/Shilo/Legends aren't released I thought they all were now

Turtles

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I can't edit Billy's posts tongue