Hey guys jus da tip here thoughts on updates an possible updates

Player avatar

Aperio Send PM

subscriber

OK I can dev summoning an things I need platform though and want people to join here to add discussion of wants an needs possibly drumming a poll up so I can work with nom an billy as to making rscr a better game with added content but still keeping the bones of RSC intact what I mean is for every game to stay relevant we need updates an content it is no different than what RSC would have done see history lesson RSC was started in dev mod in 97 and launched betta in 99 an started with devious mud but computers were becoming so powerful they couldn't keep up because there team was small at the time meaning it launched at the milenial for computers sake an they could do soooooo much which is why RSC was faized so fast an rs2 came out but had it been made earlier RSC would have seen a lot of updates u seen in osrs not saying to make RSC osrs in the sense of it but just saying updates would have happened on the RSC platform similar to rs2 so that being said for a game to grow and stay relevant especially with osrs mobile coming rscr needs to grow an update are good in senses of stabling economy more fun content an such so add thoughts here an let's discuss I know my post is terrible but I wanted to get something out so we could all discuss an I would love to help I help all new players an really want more new players to join so we can grow so give me idea of what with in reason and billy an non get with me please so I can possibly help thanks guys love the RSCR FAM WELL MOST OF YOU LOL AN ILL ADD MOEE THOUGHTS AND THANKS FOR THE READ AND POST SORRY FOR THE messy POST

Last edited by Aperio (9 Jan 2018 18:55)

Player avatar

Aperio Send PM

subscriber

Sorry for the speeded post once again I will make another or update it when I get home

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

That was hard to read.
RSCR hopefully will never become anything close to ORSR but RSCR could be having a lot of content while still keeping it legit classic gameplay.

Lol...

Player avatar

Tartan Send PM

Are you high or idiot, maybe drunk?

Player avatar

Aperio Send PM

subscriber

Lol haven't gotten around to updating the post I stated it was super rushed and Done on mobile