Rest in Pieces to our fallen beloved Hero

Player avatar

opeezy21 Send PM

subscriber

The downtime has exceeded my wildest expectations and necessity that are needed to prolong my life. It has now been an ETA of over 45 minutes, i will be completely rotted and decayed away within 5 minutes. With all due respect that is well deserved to n0m and mods and every rsc community player, just it was a great time guys! But i cannot hold out any longer, for I must have the double exp event to maximum efficiency before Jammy and Jammy God's alts do, which we all know he will have all his alts to about Flat levels. The estimated amount of characters Jammy will acquire after 2x exp event is over, puts him at well over 169 ALT FLAT chars, therefore dominating player population, wild population and therefore ruining pking and ruining me and all pkers. '
It was a ride my fellow brothers, it was fun and games until......

Jammy made his 169th character in the game....

GG boys.

GG

*EDIT* Jammy has now reached 180 alts to flat level and keeps climbing to the top, soon before long jammy will start pking himself occasionally jumping his own alt flat characters by mistake and started indulging himself against himself both verbally and soon most likely self-inflicting damage to himself.

May we pray for a future without No ammy Jammy, that uses a an ammy constantly but lies in his own name.

Last edited by opeezy21 (23 Dec 2017 09:38)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

"Jammy made his 169th character in the game" :'D
But seriously, stop spamming. No point making new topics all the time simply because the game is not on accessable to us right now.

Lol...

Player avatar

opeezy21 Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta please stop spamming forums by spamming my posts therefore causing a chain reaction of spam between the spameisters of the spamworld.

Player avatar

kenford16 Send PM

As Donald Trump once said #BanJammy

Player avatar

opeezy21 Send PM

subscriber

BAN JAMMY MY brother KENFORD #1

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Player avatar

serviss Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

ban sosa

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Jammy is a newfag, he can't PK. only thing he got is def noobs f2p.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava