More Jewlery (Opal, Jade, Red Topaz) Also, Enchanted Necklaces

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

Probably already suggested but adding these would make crafting options more open, as well as add skilling bonuses and more teleport options. Just Examples:

Opal:
Ring lvl 13
Enchanted: Bone drops are noted ?? Uses
Necklace lvl 25
Enchanted: blocks catching gloves/boots while big net fishing (Toggle Seaweed/Oysters?)
Amulet lvl 34
Enchanted: Provides teleports to Falador, Lumbridge, Varrock, 4 uses

Jade:
Ring lvl 32
Enchanted: Herb drops are noted ?? Uses
Necklace lvl 35
Enchanted: Provides +2 'batch' processes ?? uses
Amulet lvl 45
Enchanted: Provides +7 Ranging (Same as magic amulet)

Red Topaz:
Ring lvl 38
Enchanted: Provides +5 Aim and Strength while on a slayer task
Necklace lvl 46
Enchanted: Teleports to Ardougne, Yanille, Seers, Grand Tree 4 uses
Amulet lvl 60
Enchanted: Reduces Fatigue ?? Uses

Sapphire Necklace: Mining provides soft clay ?? uses
Emerald Necklace: 100% chance of not failing agility task ?? uses
Ruby Necklace: Allows use of obelisk/Zeonk without skulling 4 uses
Diamond Necklace: Teleport to Outside Crafting guild, Fishing guild, Legend's Guild or Cooking guild 4 uses
Dragonstone Necklace: Chance of Clue scroll dropping doubled, destroyed after one use.

All 'uses' destroyed when they run out. I'm stretching for ideas.

Last edited by Ibcrootbeer (10 Dec 2017 03:18)

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

Other possible enchanted abilities:
Provides a block from being caught theiving (stolen straight from RS3) ?? uses
Provides Chance of getting two resources (Fish/ore/wood) at once ?? uses
Some sort of advanced prayer amulet (+8 prayer and small stat boosts)
mining clay = soft clay
Reduce amount of coal needed per bar or chance of extra bar.
Chance to drop noted herbs/bones
Chance of not using herbs/seconds when making potions ?? uses

Last edited by Ibcrootbeer (10 Dec 2017 03:18)

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Ibcrootbeer said:

Other possible enchanted abilities:
Teleport to Crafting guild
Reduce Fatigue
Chance to drop noted herbs/bones

This are the only suggestions i like from the list. Everything else on the list is too overpowerd.

Teleport to Crafting guild should be added to Crafting Cape .
fatigue re-counting according to agility.
Chance of noted herbs/bones etc should be added to an existend item ig ,maybe dragon necklaces . To charge it u use another dragon necklaces on it which will end up destroying 1 of the necklaces. The chraged 1 either becams an normal dragon necklaces after X amount of kills or gets completly destroyed.

Last edited by pajser91 (9 Dec 2017 02:28)

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

Don't see how any of these are more overpowered than the enchanted ruby ring, what the non-stat ones are based off of.

Main point is to get the gem rocks some use, more enchanted property suggestions welcome.

California

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Ibcrootbeer said:

Don't see how any of these are more overpowered than the enchanted ruby ring, what the non-stat ones are based off of.

Main point is to get the gem rocks some use, more enchanted property suggestions welcome.

Do u rly think teleporting to Legends guild isnt OP ?  bank is super close to high lvl npcs, would make it even more ezer to bank .

Not failing batch while thieving ? All u need to do is sit on 1 gnome next to bank chest and pull out the rings when u need em . Also that would be 350k exp and 75-80k gp more per hour from gnomes . Can't imagine heros with the rings , prob 600k exp more per hour .

2x more resoursces for 30 uses .  This is super super op . Cant imagine Rune rocks or magic trees with that ring . The staff should find  a new way to take out GP and Items out of the game not double the skills that add the most gp into the game , so the game stays balanced .

+7 range , cant imagine that with range cape + archer ring + pot , it prob would hit harder then gmage .

+5 aim and str , i see thats for slayer but come on thats more then str cape+attack cape /max cape .

Chance from 2 bars while smelting  , imagine smelting rune bars with that .

100% not failing agility task 30 uses big_smile like come on xD

Diamond Necklaces + 8 prayer +2 wep aim and power . Holy symbol gives +8 prayer , why would any1 use it anymore when they can have +2 aim and power .

Opal ,jade and topaz are being used in some of the quest and it should stay that way, other quest items don't have a use either . Some are being used for clue scrolls or to get to certin locations.

And don't get me wrong i don't try to flam or anything,but i think majority of the suggestion from this list would cause for a pretty unbalanced game .

Last edited by pajser91 (9 Dec 2017 05:21)

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

"Do u rly think teleporting to Legends guild isnt OP ?  bank is super close to high lvl npcs, would make it even more ezer to bank . "

outside legend guild, same for other guilds Definitely not suggesting any way inside a guild without requirements.

Not failing theiving isnt any more OP than not failing smelting or cooking. I get tons of xp/hour cooking sharks at the wild fort, same place I'd assume you'd want to thieve.

Chance for 2x, doesnt mean every time you get an item.

+7 range is only 3 more than the dragonstone amulet, even though it does not show the amulet gives +4

Slayer thing, just a boost for the skill, can be less if that would be too OP but a +5 would increase damage max hit by around 1 point, the accuracy would be the main point. Since it will only work for a slayer task monster, not as OP as it seems.

not 100% on the holy bonus amulet, like i said not sure about it but this argument is the same as who will use a diamond amulet when they can use dragonstone.

I'm not against your input, it is hard to think of any other useful enchanted benefits. and these are just suggestions, open for altering. 30 chances not to fail agility is based off of 6 barb course runs, but i didnt think you cant fail some, so can reduce it to say 10, where if you use it in the wild it will only work for around 3 runs per ring.

I'll swap the enchantables around, and if you can think of any other uses please share them. I just thought of this after taking a lot of time to mine these gems and getting virtually no experience in crafting from them. Could have collected rubies, emeralds, diamonds, and sapphires at the pirates in edge and gotten more experience when gem rocks require shilo village.

California

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

edited the list, and as far as the number of uses, took them out for everything but the teleports. if you have any better ideas for enchants share them.

California