Re: Low level pk

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

Lots of people getting turned off by multi lately, this is an additional thought to Exe's thread about level 5 wild area.

In the same discussion between myself, Nyx, and a few others, we proposed that ranged be changed to one click per attack in wild (or against other players), just like Magic.

This would add a human skill factor & render multi-logging essentially useless besides PJ'ing.

Let's keep discussion useful. If you hate the idea propose your own solution? I like this idea better than level 5 wild area.

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

No, multi logging is a human skill factor.

Player avatar

rscenvy Send PM

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

beatdown said:

Why don't you guys just learn to play the game instead

You obviously have no problems 4vs1ing someone yourself, cause i see all you 1ip babies doing it every chance you get.

You just don't like it when a superior player outplays you single handedly, that's all it is

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

Lol no need to get all butt hurt nerds. If the answer to multi is to multi then that's fine by me!

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

0ld po0 said:

Lol no need to get all butt hurt nerds. If the answer to multi is to multi then that's fine by me!

Finally, a non friend.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I think the playing ground should be fair. If I had the time to sit at a PC and multi, I would. But since I'm only an Android player, I'm limited by two characters. Wild should be 2 IP so it's a level playing field. We all have equal opportunity to multi two characters. When Angie multis with 5 is where the issue lies. Multi is part of the game and should not be removed.

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

lol...

Last edited by Stakez0r (1 Dec 2017 07:06)