Low lvl pk

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

How about make some area lets say the area is wild 5 and as big as castle area or something , no multi log in that area.
So if you try to run board it wont be like u walk down from wild 5 ,more like wild 15. Dunno how to explain that big_smile But the area is always having 1-5 wild lvls no more.
This is sick how low lvl pk is so trashed at castle , you walk in with your 43 etc you get attacked or attack 45 and suddenly  4 ... 54s log in and a mage or i dunno what.
Multi loggin is fucking the pk up so badly for low lvl.

I bet people gonna rage alot now, but read again " MAKE AREA " you can multilog on with butt buddys at castle making 10 of each lvl.

Last edited by exe (28 Nov 2017 20:38)

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

No.

:Dddd:Dddddd

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

To be honest, multilog out of wild would be great. Or even have an area where it is not possible, then even I could try some pvp. . .
Right now the only reason why I don't go to wilderness is just simply those people who are there with multiple characters and act like they know how to PK but they just win because they have so many people around. big_smile

Lol...

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

We got eastern wilderness for 1vs1 pking.
North from Jolly Boar Inn bar. ( This bar got bank! )
You want 4 walls to pk there?

Phx7cMi.png
^ EASTERN WILDERNESS 1 V 1 ZONE!

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

You got me all wrong I dont want 1 on 1 fight! I want to et rid of multi arses and mages ,thats it thats all i want tbh. It would fix the pk ,not bitch at mages.
There are 62 mages 1 99 19 and 99 pray , r u fucking joking? How the fuck you could make such an acc without party ,double exp and x1 , it never supposed to be made of coz it was basically impossible.

Last edited by exe (28 Nov 2017 22:34)

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

I think an extended zone of level 5 wild is +1 awesome/great idea (I was talking to NYX in game about it).

I HATE multi, but have to vote against the no-multi part - I pk with my buddy on same IP at work, we are on almost every day. Would lose us in that zone...just my .02.

I think the point is you can at least escape a 3v1 from someone multi-ing if they are only +5 on you, but when castle is the hot spot and you get multi'd by someone +10 levels on you: RIfukingP.

PS - I don't think anyone necessarily wants 1v1 area; Team fights are fun as hell. Running from a nerd arching you on 4 accounts is not fun as hell.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Why don't you guys just learn to play the game instead

You obviously have no problems 4vs1ing someone yourself, cause i see all you 1ip babies doing it every chance you get.

You just don't like it when a superior player outplays you single handedly, that's all it is

Fuck me you´re so dumb as hell. We 4 vs 1 ok somebody but we using pures 1 pray 1 mage, you little ***** logo on 57 mage (impossible to be made of on rsc) and feel like you´re a pro and only person in rune history who can pk .
Then you log on lvl 62 40 pray noobs , we still come back and fight u 7 vs 4 thought we are still 55s you using 65s LOL! Get ur facts straight you stupid kid before you comment bullshit.
Bat said I 2 vs 1 him coz i ranged him and then attacked him with same account and thats 2 vs 1.... you obv look also that stupid.

I understand you refuse that idea coz you obv wont come there, I neva seen you guys killing us same lvls , you always run even if we 2 come vs you 3, you need at least 5 to kill.
Like I said the castle pk can stay but just make some area for low lvl pk +5 wild , you can sit at castle with your buddys. And hotspot should be circle around wilderness everywhere to keep pk more active.

Last edited by exe (29 Nov 2017 10:26)

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Mod White its 1 on 1 zone, I dont want 1 on 1 fights , its bullshit big_smile

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Exe when he comes to the castle:

Last edited by Stakez0r (29 Nov 2017 10:47)

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

I know you guys are scared its common failure of you, but this topic is about suggestions , why the fuck you post such nonsense? Gtfo if you aint got something smart to say?

Last edited by exe (29 Nov 2017 10:54)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Removing multi is not an option, it was tried it didn't work.

You have to understand often the people you're fighting and complaining about muliting wouldn't be there otherwise and there would be no one to fight.

I will fight team vs me on multi, and the team complains I multi, but they don't understand if I couldn't multi I wouldn't be turning up to fight 5 vs my 1 account, I just couldn't go and there would be no action.

The 1 v 1 area, should be removed as soon as possible, no one uses it or wants it.

The problem as well is it's one thing to claim "if multi was removed I would pk" but the reality is no matter what's changed people who don't pk wont.

That being said the person making this topic does PK, and while I don't like them(sorry), they do represent a group who does PK and they should be listened to. But changes need to be fair for all sides and based in reality, multi log was removed and it didn't work, teams become too strong.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Im fine with multi logging but this is nonsense you go in castle to fight with a 55. Group of 57s are there , fine we att them ,but they log on 62 .... if those fail kids actually would fight on the 57s on there wouldnt be a problem , but they got owned on their 57 so they need higher lvls,mages and def nubs, srsly.
And best answer is make a def noob , make a mage? da fuck i should make them if im sick of training and i wanna pk on this acc.
Anyway its pointless to argue nothing will change and never will be, just group of biaches keep on killing pk instead of having fun.

Thats what we never get like it use to be in real rs , everything else is neat but pk is so fucked up ,what actually should be the heart of the server.

Last edited by exe (29 Nov 2017 14:48)

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

MAKE THE WHOLE WILDERNESS 1IP AND THAT YOU CAN ONLY 1V1 NO TEAMING AT ALL, MAKE IT SO YOU MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME COMBAT AND STATS AS YOUR OPPONENT SO IT IS 100% FAIR, IF YOU DIE YOU CAN'T COME BACK WITHIN 250 SQUARES OF WHERE YOU DIED FOR 5 MINUTES AND YOU CAN'T LOG IN A NEW CHARACTER ANYWHERE IN rscrevolution FOR 15 MINUTES AFTER YOU DIE, ADD STAMINA AND RUN ENERGY, ADD POTIONS THAT MAKE YOUR HP 125 WHEN YOU DRINK THEM, ADD DRAGON HALBERDS, ADD ABYSSAL WHIPS, ADD POISION DRAGON DAGGERS, MAKE WHOLE WILDERNESS P2P ENABLED 24/7 BUT MAKE EDGE DUNGEON F2P ALWAYS, BAN BEATDOWN AND JAMMY AND THE WILDERNESS WILL BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN

Last edited by Team Hollywood (29 Nov 2017 16:03)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Team Hollywood said:

MAKE THE WHOLE WILDERNESS 1IP AND THAT YOU CAN ONLY 1V1 NO TEAMING AT ALL, MAKE IT SO YOU MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME COMBAT AND STATS AS YOUR OPPONENT SO IT IS 100% FAIR, IF YOU DIE YOU CAN'T COME BACK WITHIN 250 SQUARES OF WHERE YOU DIED FOR 5 MINUTES AND YOU CAN'T LOG IN A NEW CHARACTER ANYWHERE IN rscrevolution FOR 15 MINUTES AFTER YOU DIE, ADD STAMINA AND RUN ENERGY, ADD POTIONS THAT MAKE YOUR HP 125 WHEN YOU DRINK THEM, ADD DRAGON HALBERDS, ADD ABYSSAL WHIPS, ADD POISION DRAGON DAGGERS, MAKE WHOLE WILDERNESS P2P ENABLED 24/7 BUT MAKE EDGE DUNGEON F2P ALWAYS, BAN BEATDOWN AND JAMMY AND THE WILDERNESS WILL BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN

Seriously your stupid , caps lock is unter tab btw.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Ye, ye I get it why you cry , let the shit stay same. If we take the way you could actually get a kill then your fucked. nvm keep the shit same so these noobs have advantage over pros. Keep up the good work!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I use to feel the same way til I had 7+ accounts. lmao now I like it. Keeps pking going.

I for one don't get on a massively higher account to kill a lower level though. I prefer fair rights. (Unless theres like 5 lvl 47s and I'm on my 47 yea. i'll log onto my 62) lmao.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Nov 2017 21:04)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Why the fuck are you morons crying I just dont get it? No one goes to varrock where this area could be , I said it allready 2 times but your head is tooooo hard to understand, that you can go on setting up a tent and camp on castle having fun with your buddys ,camping cas whole day no one to kill, chat about your cats and dogs , how your life is so good thanks to rscrevolution and so on...

Atm no one use the varrock area and the 1 on 1 is bullshit , im running around with no pray accounts , how about make 40 pray not working above varrock wild 10?
Or make it less effective.

AND BIACHES DONT START CRYING AGAIN! Like I said your spot is still there with ur buddys at castle ,stop crying no one is taking away your candy.

PS:Gosh I know how those kids gonna cry now , LOOK! Haha I wanna see what they come up to, keyboard warriors, lets do it!

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

exe said:

im running around with no pray accounts , how about make 40 pray not working above varrock wild 10?

So we should just cater to you, since you dont have 40 pray?

Shut the fuck up.

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Stakez0r said:

exe said:

im running around with no pray accounts , how about make 40 pray not working above varrock wild 10?

Shut the fuck up.

Here we go , we got our first winner of crying from russia!

Congratz Stakez0r

Last edited by exe (30 Nov 2017 08:51)

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

exe said:

Stakez0r said:

exe said:

Shut the fuck up.

Here we go , we got our first winner of crying!

Congratz Stakez0r aka jammyz0r

giphy.gif

• «
  • 1 (current)