my characters gone...?

Player avatar

rock pk Send PM

Hello, after an extended period of time i have noticed that one or more of my characters is missing, characters name was "zino judy" as it has been a while since i was on wondered if said character was deleted, however managed to retain others...

any help appreciated

thanks

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

It's not possible to delete characters, not even staff can. I'll check it out and reply to you asap.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

There's no character by that name, are you sure you made that character here and not on some other server?

Player avatar

rock pk Send PM

yeah almost certain it was the days when you could access black dragons etc.. large dungeon using a portal from edgeville so quite a while ago but if there's no records of the char then that's unfortunate unsure as to how thats happend, was definitely on this server as i haven't played any other one.

Not sure it was linked to this account however as i have tried to get access to zino judy through website which hasn't worked either.

Thanks for trying.

Player avatar

rock pk Send PM

just as a thought i did pay for subscriptions using zino judy don't know if that would help..?

Also just remembered last i was playing zino judy, i was pretty much logged in @ the fire giants under waterfall to get dragon meds

also just remembering had another few characters i cant find called L O L A  & Haggrid

hopefully that might be of some use to help me find them..

Last edited by rock pk (2 Dec 2017 03:28)

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

There has not been a portal in edgeville on this server.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

rock pk Send PM

Have just realized my mistake can only apologize, thanks for checking

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

I think you made that character on some other server!