Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

1. Free pk days every other week:
-Free food
-Free f2p pots
-Free Runes/tali

Free pk rotation:
- f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p, FREE PK, f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p, FREE PK FREE p2p PK, f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p

2. Boosted combat exp:
-New Sub

3. 3-65 combat stat changer
-New 1 time sub

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (18 Nov 2017 16:56)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Honestly, a lot of this would be pretty good

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

For some reason I don't understand the "free" items for pvp. It takes away work and income from the people who collect and craft those things the pvp users need tongue

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

For some reason I don't understand the "free" items for pvp. It takes away work and income from the people who collect and craft those things the pvp users need tongue

Actually free gear/food/casts/pots has proven to bring more pkers on or atleast thats how it was during h'ween event . Its a good thing to have here or there, not to often , not to rare and not for too long . Its a win win for all, pkers / skillers / dev. The pkers that get online for the free pk day/days might play even after it's over . Wildy would be more active , us skillers/pvmers would have more pkers to sell stuff too and the server player base might grow.

Last edited by pajser91 (18 Nov 2017 10:12)

Player avatar

Pepsi 24 Send PM

subscriber

This idea I like.   Free PK on occasion.  But the skillers should also get some type of event on occasion as well.

New sub sounds cool as well.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

True, if it is just not all the time possible then sure. Shouldn't the "free" items then be untradeable? people can easily abuse, get tons of free things and then just sell it forward if it's not a permanent thing.

Lol...

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

Semirotta said:

True, if it is just not all the time possible then sure. Shouldn't the "free" items then be untradeable? people can easily abuse, get tons of free things and then just sell it forward if it's not a permanent thing.

That is how we did it for the event which was just gone. The free food, the free pvp casts, the free armour and the free potions were wiped from the game when the event was ended. I've never seen so many people in the wilderness as I did when that event was running, skillers/PvM'ers and genuinely curious people alike banded together and flocked to the wilderness like nothing I've ever seen before, the risk of losing nothing gives those types of players the confidence they need to try PK'ing and see if it's for them and if so to practice without having to worry about anything except a +1 to their KD if they die. We need one of these days at least once a month, preferably every 2 weeks to encourage as many people as possible to try out PK'ing, the more people who do and the more who end up liking it, the more resources that get used, it's a win win situation for the server

+1 to everything in the OP's post, training characters is ridiculously slow to the point most people can't be bothered anymore or quite the opposite where they have to concentrate so much on training that they have to limit the time that they're PKing. We've been on these XP rates for too long now and they're ancient, we 100% need a new combat sub that gives better experience for combat skills only.

I like the idea of the stat changer too under 65 combat. It's the most popular levels of PKing be it F2P or P2P and limiting the combat level doesn't devalue peoples time spent on building high level characters.

Get it done asap admins!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

+1 to everything in the OP's post, training characters is ridiculously slow to the point most people can't be bothered anymore or quite the opposite where they have to concentrate so much on training that they have to limit the time that they're PKing. We've been on these XP rates for too long now and they're ancient, we 100% need a new combat sub that gives better experience for combat skills only.

I like the idea of the stat changer too under 65 combat. It's the most popular levels of PKing be it F2P or P2P and limiting the combat level doesn't devalue peoples time spent on building high level characters.

Get it done asap admins!

-1 for boosted combat exp sub . I m not a pker but it would afect the skillers/pvmers aswell ,to the point where it would becam too ez to get a flat. More flats = more farming high lvl npcs ,which would crash the market . Pretty much 60-80% of players multilog , imagine every1 having ton of flats, players like me who play only 1 acc would quit since it wouldn't be worth pvming anymore .

But what i do like is n0m's idea .

n0m said:

Greetings PKers!

I have had this idea for two years or longer, and have brought it up at different times in different topics but I still think that this is the way to go with wilderness.
Hear me out!

Everything would work just as things work now, you'd train your combat stats and the highest stat you can have is the level you have gained experience for.

But here's the idea, you would be able to modify your "Wilderness" stats through a new interface as long as you're outside wilderness.
This interface would allow you to:
1. Deposit experience from a stat. This would lower your stat level and store your experience taken away in that stats experience bank.
2. Withdraw experience to a stat from that skills experience bank.

Pros:
This new system would allow everyone to participate in action, where they otherwise couldn't because they are too high level. This is a major benefit.

Downsides:
??

We could run this system for a weekend, as a trial. If it doesn't work we just ditch the idea and move forward. If it works, we keep it.

So pkers would only have to train 1 flat acc and modify the stats .

Last edited by pajser91 (18 Nov 2017 14:17)

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

Lots of people were in the wild during Hween event but no one was pking the way they would be pking with gear they worked for. This is such a stupid idea to me, but I also don't pk flats; 33-65ish. I know everyone who was pking with/against me that week ended every fight with "can't wait till free gear is over" or "this is so fking pointless".

Maybe as a compromise offer free pk days to those who earned it with flats, and only to flats accounts. Also stat change is fucking dumb! Go join a pk server smile

This is just my 2 cents, as a new to this server player/mostly pker.

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

pajser91 said:

Team Hollywood said:

Get it done asap admins!

I m not a pker but
Pretty much 60-80% of players multilog ,

You're not a PKer

But you know what goes on in the wilderness? Seems legit

What good will a stat changer for flat's do? Some people have 10 flat's. How is that going to help ''your cause'' with only 1 account still? You switch to a 99 1 99, person with more accounts switches multiple accounts to builds to counter yours, good fight.

You're not a PKer though, so we should definitely listen to you right

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

0ld po0 said:

Lots of people were in the wild during Hween event but no one was pking the way they would be pking with gear they worked for. This is such a stupid idea to me, but I also don't pk flats; 33-65ish. I know everyone who was pking with/against me that week ended every fight with "can't wait till free gear is over" or "this is so fking pointless".

Maybe as a compromise offer free pk days to those who earned it with flats, and only to flats accounts. Also stat change is fucking dumb! Go join a pk server smile

This is just my 2 cents, as a new to this server player/mostly pker.

People were saying that but the event was running for 9-10 days........ Alot of it being F2P, so fights lasted forever because N0m forgot to make pumpkins heal less, so yeah rightly so... It going boring. Less is more, that's why it should only be for 1 day a fortnight or 1 day a month.

And why only flat's? Like it's some achievement to mindlessly AFK your account for 3 weeks (playing like 8 hours a day, it's around 150 hours for flats before magic/pray/ranged)?? All that time spent not actually playing the game, yeah what an achievement good job! People didn't even really PK on flat's on real RSC... 3 hit PKing was the in thing and it still is now, flat's is the least active type of PKing but yeah sure, go ahead and make it so only flat's can change their stats lol. Nobody wants this to be like a PK server, nobody wants their time devalued but the XP is ancient - we need more people in wilderness, something needs to be done.

Last edited by Team Hollywood (18 Nov 2017 15:36)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

You're not a PKer

But you know what goes on in the wilderness? Seems legit

What good will a stat changer for flat's do? Some people have 10 flat's. How is that going to help ''your cause'' with only 1 account still? You switch to a 99 1 99, person with more accounts switches multiple accounts to builds to counter yours, good fight.

You're not a PKer though, so we should definitely listen to you right

I like how u quote where i said that i m not a pker and that players multilog , but u cut out the part where i explained why boosted combat would be bad for skillers/pvmers big_smile

Also i quoted n0m's idea for players who missed it , i think it's a better idea then boosted exp subs but i don't really have an opinion on it otherwise i would had posted an replay on that thread big_smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Added rotations to OP

Free pk rotation:
- f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p, FREE PK, f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p, FREE PK FREE p2p PK, f2p f2p f2p p2pgm p2p

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (18 Nov 2017 16:56)

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

I think what I was getting at in my original post was that free pk days won't solve the real reasons new people don't like pking on this server.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Free food and casts once per week be great, rotation wise we need a perm f2p area!

New combat sub be awesome!

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

jesus pker Send PM

subscriber

just buff fishing and cooking add food drops to npcs buff runes

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

jesus pker said:

Doing this would completely deny the income from people who rely on fishing and cooking (Me included currently)

Lol...

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

jesus pker said:

+1

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Pking is fine, downies.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Stakez0r said:

Pking is fine, downies.

but you're not fine at all. lmfao

~K!zL