Fremmenik Province in RSC!

Player avatar

Belgium Send PM

DMM2_Participant

So I've been mapping out the Fremmy province in RSC form:

http://imgur.com/xpUBY3L.png

It may look a little rough and missing some islands but it's still resemblance to the Fremmy province in RS2 and 3.

You may be wondering, why add it? If it's added, add dclawz n shit

Well hold up there you smart mouth. Before you go any further, allow me to explain.

The Fremmennik Province actually has all of the RSC skills, and adds only just a slayer dungeon and an island that has a boss, the Daggannoth Kings.

Now, Why didn't I made Waterbirth and Miscellania and Etceria? Well, because I felt that Misc would be adding in a new minigame and quest and that would be a bit hard to emulate in RSC, plus it would just ruin the herb economy and such. As for Waterbirth, that's a WIP because that's also adding allot of new content there too.

Now for the Fremmenik Province itself. As you can tell, the area near Sinclair is now revealed to the west, and the path continues upwards as it does in RS2. But instead of ending just up there, the Council Workman (now named Kandarin Workman) had finally repaired the bridge, and now it leads to the province. Across the way, you'll notice two paths, a dead forest indicating that you're in the north now, and it's cold as hell. To the east, there's a huge forest full of oak, evergreen trees, Yews and the rare Swaying tree, a musical tree that is known for having a musical sound to it. It's branches are used for making Lyres. Further east, Lalli the troll guards the Golden apple tree, which also has golden sheep there, which is used in the Fremmenik trials quest. Doogle leaves are found around the tree alongside some rabbits who are non aggressive but are "guarding" the leaves.

In Rellekka, you cannot use the town at all until you have completed the Fremmenik trials quest. Once you've completed the quest, many new things are available to you. The closest anvil to a furnace in the game is located here, as well as a spinning wheel. In addition, there's a mine that has a ores certer inside of it, who can cert your ores for a fee. The docks hold high level fishing for sharks. The market stalls can be stolen from at mid level theiving and there's two boats. For now, the sailor for Miscellania will tell you that due to high winds, he can't take you there. In addition, Jarvald will tell you that preparations for an expedition to Waterbirth Island is not yet finished. There's also a sand pit north of town.

Far north of the town are rock crabs, which are effectively aggressive chickens. If you are below level 35, they are aggressive to you, and will attack, making it a great AFK spot for pures. However, once you past this level, they will stop being aggressive. Wearing a Ring of Rock, which is dropped by a slayer creature in the Slayer Dungeon as a rare, will have them be aggressive to you regardless of level. The ring will have 50 charges, and will deplete once you kill a crab. The ring will also give you x2 the exp on the crabs, making it very useful to train on.  Note, the ring requires you to have your stats be equal to level 35 or above to wear. This is to prevent lower level players to not take advantage of this bonus.

To the east in the mountains, the Rellekka Slayer Dungeon is there, but I will not describe whats inside due to well, Slayer isn't out yet n all.

Also in the East is the Mountain Camp. To enter the main entrance, you must complete Mountain daughter. Once you've got in, there isn't much to do except doing that quest. You can talk to Chief Hamal's daughter's spirit in the lake during the quest and all. The Kendal's dungeon is to the north, but you can only enter it during the quest. The boss is level 81.

To the far west of the province is the Lighthouse. Right now, there's only the quest and general store, since I've decided that if I added dagganoths there, people are going to start to complain. But if you think there should be a dagganoth dungeon there or something else, then just let me know. The Lighthouse quest is started here.

Note, all the quests are very similar to the RS2/3 counterparts. So you can use a RS2 or 3 guide to do the quests.

I don't know if they'll add a bank chest in Rellekka somewhere near the Workshop, but if they did, then Rellekka would be one of the most used areas for smithing and crafting, due to the usefulness of how the anvil and furnace is very close to eachother in the game. It would also be useful for mining, for people can just take the ores from the area, and go all the way down to the workshop. Sure, it's a bit of a walk, but still super useful. I can see Ironmen benefiting Rellekka and the Province. It has a bit of everything here. But remember, y'gotta do the quest first or you can't use anything! (The Workshops doors are closed to players who never did the trials)

So tell me what you think, would this be a good add? A bad add? Or if you have some suggestion in mind? Let me know!

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Man you sure put a lot of work into this! Map looks awesome and the idea is great. The Relekka slayer dungeon has a lot of good Slayer NPCs to train on. I say +1 man good job

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

+1 I've actually been thinking about the same thing since we have been talking about slayer, also i moved this thread to suggestions seemed more appropriate

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 57#p81557/
Automated play is a bannable offense!
savage@rscrevolution.com    discord @Savage  in game Mod Savage

Player avatar

Emperator Send PM

subscriber

That mean u add Manta ray Fishing spot and quest for enter there happy

ohyeah[img]http://i053.radikal.ru/1706/a1/5b5a4216118d.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Belgium Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Emperator said:

That mean u add Manta ray Fishing spot and quest for enter there happy

Maybe. But I don't think that's a good idea. We already got the Fishing Trawler, and having Manta Rays as endgame food is an accomplishment for many skillers. Plus, that would tank the Manta Ray Economy in my opinion.

Honestly though, I am considering adding a Woodcutting Guild somewhere in the Rellekka forest because well, why not? It's a huge area, and it's full of trees. -shrug-

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Barbarian Outpost would be moved to where it is now on RS2 and 3, ontop of the Baxtorian Falls. Just because well, lorewise, it would make 0 sense to have Barbarians so close to a huge wealthy capital of East Ardounge.