Apocalyptic Events suggestions!!!!!

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

So, guys I was just watching some movies like how to train your dragons, reign of fire, D-wars and others and I came to an idea that there should be apocalyptic level events in RSCR.  For example, green/red dragon raids or an approaching thunderstorm event.

Also recently, a mod posted a warning on the game as "Thunderstorm Approaching:" everybody got scared and thrilled. LOL. I think this would work well in the game.

This would make us feel that,"Yes this world is actually a survival instinct based game", otherwise a level 80+ player is not afraid to roam around in the game (except wilderness). Eventually, game becomes little boring (for a person seeking adventure).

This will also help keep the game fresh and unpredictable which is funny and lovely to think of! This would be much like random radioactive storms in Fallout 4.

[*][/*]The dragon raid could occur anywhere in rscrevolution ( reason could be like anything like like a group of dragons (around 4-5) have escaped captivity or something).
[*][/*]The thunderstorm warning due to bad weather or a magicians misused elemental runes and lightning would hit player 5-6 (as per ones XP) if standing barely under the clouds or if around trees or around towers or top floor of buildings.

Reasons or backstory could be anything. Way the event would work depends upon mods and permitivity of the programming.

Please, lets discuss...

[*][/*]

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

+1

on a side note
I'd love to see a game mode where theres PVP everywhere. Maybe u can make your char PVP everywhere by a choice in tutorial island. Banks are the only safe spot. Only other PVP chars can attack other PVP chars.

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Tobe said:

+1

on a side note
I'd love to see a game mode where theres PVP everywhere. Maybe u can make your char PVP everywhere by a choice in tutorial island. Banks are the only safe spot. Only other PVP chars can attack other PVP chars.

Yeah it could another version of it Maybe Zamorak spirits have infected the minds of the players and made the NPCs go hostile. I would love that.

Player avatar

Mod Elo Send PM

sounds fun! the dragon raids kind of remind me of Skyrim hehe.

+1 from me!

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Mod Elo said:

sounds fun! the dragon raids kind of remind me of Skyrim hehe.

+1 from me!

Bethesda Softwares gave me those ideas lol.