Vote: Open up the Wilderness Territory.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Battles have been inconsistent. Too many people in game who have time to stand around and talk about what they like and don't like about the Fort/Territory but none of them have 5 minutes to come here, time to change that. As the weeks have gone by no matter what people have tried, it generally ends up being 2 big teams, consisting of 3-4 small teams on each and I feel like that's because of an unintentional design flaw of the fort.

Just looking at is unappealing when you know your opponent has more people, all the NPC's you can bounce off, the corridors, the dodgy doors that when 2 people click you're rekt, the magic walls, the altars.. I personally can not see the appeal or logic in encouraging this type of PKing where players have to combine teams and ''ban'' the enemy. The hub of PK shouldn't have people not PKing there and skilling for 8 hours before a team can get 8 people to come and raid. If the territory was a more open area - it wouldn't have to be that way, there wouldn't be hours between fights.., for example; Beatdowns vision of what Territory should look like click here for that pic (minus the altar plz, what's the point in training ranged if everyone can 40p nonstop, plus the fact the altar is pretty much forcing you into a DM, only other way to escape is run when you still have like 15 food left and bounce of NPC's. That's not PKIng - There's a altar at 38 wild)

Small teams, solo PKers, skiller PKers honestly would have more of a chance if they weren't so boxed in with multiple altars etc, right now unless you're pretty experienced at PKing with a pretty big team you've got no chance in there. If you agree, please leave a +1 with any constructive criticism, likewise if you disagree - I would love to hear peoples thoughts and so would the staff. That's the problem, nobody is speaking up. Let's all combine our voices and try and make the wilderness better for everyone. My words may be a little rough around the edges but it's the truth.

Last edited by zazo x (13 Apr 2017 14:59)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

+1

Alter also is a smack in the face for those of us who worked for 99 pray.

Maybe from a design point of view make it a ruines of a fort.

Last edited by Nyx (13 Apr 2017 15:12)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

+1 from my point of view, it would help pking there, but on the other hand, the main purpose of territory was to bring skillers to wilderness, which is working very well atm. If you open up the area too much, skillers won't be "kinda safe" while skilling, therefore losing the appeal to them. But yeh it needs a re-design, maybe keep personal bank chest inside but put territory chest in a more open area?

Last edited by Badboy666 (13 Apr 2017 17:10)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

+1

No walls, bridges or npcs on the perimeter of territory.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

But n0000m wanted me to make it look cooool

But yeah. I'll overhaul it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

I say leave the alter, but make it like the bank where you can't reuse it after combat until 2-5 min countdown has gone by. There needs to be a bridge around back. How about a 2 story type of fort instead of single story. Maybe even a basement (drag's, demons, etc) ground floor ( bank, alter, rocks, fish, trees, etc) and a 2nd floor (owb, fire giants, druids, men?)  Just an idea.. move the fishing spots around the 2 sides and open the back with a gate as well  to open all 4 directions. should increase output from Ob above... and below.. tactical moves from 3 sides... Just a thought?

Last edited by zacattak (13 Apr 2017 23:36)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Very good +1

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Cool down on alter instead IMO other then that +1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

+1 for this , needs to be an open area and altars need to be removed.

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

+1 to everything he said.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

You can def make it look cool. Like some ancient ruins type deal. Have broken walls n shit. But no trees cause they make you lag

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Billy said:

You can def make it look cool. Like some ancient ruins type deal. Have broken walls n shit. But no trees cause they make you lag

Could also make for a good starting point/story line for a unique and interesting questline or multiple quests which has already been suggested/discussed, a ''Guide to the Wilderness: Miniquest'' or something along those lines..

I personally had an overall smooth gaming experience (in terms of game mechanics) when playing Rev before Fort in areas surrounding fort, something there isn't right it's definitely ''choppy''.

I personally think the fort is aesthetically pleasing in terms of how it looks, nobody is knocking Billy's landscape editing abilities at all but after many hours spent there,  and as time has gone by as a community we've come together and highlighted the unintentional ''design'' flaws which are generally negatively effecting everyone's gameplay, I think it's fair to say we all want the same thing it's just nobody really has gone further than talking amongst themselves in game to do anything about it

PS: New territory in same area, altar in the middle but it has same cool down timer as bank chest, maybe slightly longer +1?

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

-1reason being learn to adapt and overcome.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

-1reason being learn to adapt and overcome.

We did. We're the best at it and that's why we can sit there for 9 hours straight farming, it should NOT be like that. You also say completely different in-game so am unsure of motive of post but appreciate the input nonetheless and look forward to hopefully seeing you in wild again soon, it's been a while.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

I dont think it will help at all. The big team will still win.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

What I had thought, was officers and higher in the team, should have a key that they carry once they take over fort, and when they get Pk'd they drop it, it can be picked up, and you can access the chest and grab what you want, limited to inventory space and a cool down/item limit so it can't be abused, they, once you have accessed the chest and get rekilled by clan, wanting to get their loot transfer your "banned", for lack of a better term, for 5,10,15 minutes how ever long yoh guys think. So that way a solo Pker or a small group of pkers, could still reap the benefits of fort without being in a big team. That would also limit afkers and skillers from being there for hours.

Last edited by DReagan (15 Apr 2017 02:49)

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

+1

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 territory should be an open area, now its just like yung elliot said.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]