Lag

Player avatar

Mr T again Send PM

subscriber

My suggestion is to make fixing this ridiculous lag the number 1 priority.  The delay on here is ruining the entire PK experience because you can't click or cast properly when every move you make happens 1 second after you actually do it.  This lag problem is causing me to not even want to play that's how bad it is and I KNOW there are plenty of other experiencing the same issue. 

I'm not criticizing or being mean I'm just expressing how big of an issue this is becoming.  Is there anything that can be done about it ?

Here's an example of this bullshit lag / delay that I'm constantly playing with now :

And here's a quick little fight from back when this server was lag/delay free (mostly) and it shows how much more smooth it was

Last edited by Mr T again (3 Mar 2017 21:52)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

+1000

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11406

After this patch I've been asking often is it smooth or not, and every time I've received response that it's been smooth. What kind of lag is it you're having?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mines working ok

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mr T again Send PM

subscriber

The lag I'm getting is a straight up delay.  For example, I'm attacking someone in the wild and they run a direction, I click the same direction but it doesn't respond as quick as it USED to so I might end up 2 or 3 squares behind and I can't make the catch.  Or if they change direction and I click to follow them, my character isn't responding to my clicks as smoothly as it used to.

Player avatar

Mr T again Send PM

subscriber

I can post video if it might help.  I have clips from back in the day too when the delay wasn't there at all.  Later today I'll try to upload both so the comparison can be made

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

I get a lot of delay spikes too. On droid. Seems like once my apps been open about 1hr it starts to get unplayable.

Player avatar

Mr T again Send PM

subscriber

Here's an example of this bullshit lag / delay that I'm constantly playing with now :

And here's a quick little fight from back when this server was lag/delay free (mostly) and it shows how much more smooth it was

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Yea it's been bad last few days specifically for me.  I'm struggling to even do anything half coordinated because if I try correct a movement by the time the games reacted and I'm correcting again I'm running around like a friend.. and the person just walks away from me lolling at me having a siezure around trees and shit

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.