Few ideas for smoother/better looking game play.

Player avatar

Outlawed_Rebel Send PM

For one it would look better if the characters bent down for mining, burning bones, ect. Would also be helpful if we could open the map fully to plan routes or just see the area in general. Music in the background is always a good attention grabber, I noticed right off the start it was lacking background noise. A larger draw distance would be nice, doesn't look so good being able to see 10 feet and everything else is black. I absolutely love that it's now available for mobile, now it would be nice if it was somewhat playable. Walking is choppy, the characters are ehh and like I said half the game you only get half sounds and the character doesn't actually move.. I don't want to pick it all a part because it's a beautiful idea however it could easily look better, and play better. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see these improvements.

Last edited by Outlawed_Rebel (29 Jan 2017 05:52)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

A lot of work needs to be done and what you're explaining makes it less rsc and more original game play. I'd prefer we went in that direction and eventually leaving RSC behind and making everything original but... We are a small community after all with just 1ish devs?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Outlawed_Rebel said:

For one it would look better if the characters bent down for mining, burning bones, ect. Would also be helpful if we could open the map fully to plan routes or just see the area in general. Music in the background is always a good attention grabber, I noticed right off the start it was lacking background noise. A larger draw distance would be nice, doesn't look so good being able to see 10 feet and everything else is black. I absolutely love that it's now available for mobile, now it would be nice if it was somewhat playable. Walking is choppy, the characters are ehh and like I said half the game you only get half sounds and the character doesn't actually move.. I don't want to pick it all a part because it's a beautiful idea however it could easily look better, and play better. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see these improvements.

Turn off fog of war
Zoom: far
Show roofs : on
Now you can see and click further

Welcome

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

305mule said:

Outlawed_Rebel said:

Turn off fog of war
Zoom: far
Show roofs : on
Now you can see and click further

Welcome

+1  was just going to post this.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

nom was planning on re-doing everything from the ground up so he could put the game back on the app store without running into copywrite issues, but there's no way one man do it in his free time. I don't think the server generates anywhere near enough revenue to treat it like a full time job...so yeah.