husslegang Send PM

subscriber

I'd remove the timer instead.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

husslegang said:

I'd remove the timer instead.

Just removing timer won't solve a thing. Parking would still be possible which is just as big issue as multilogging.

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

Multilogging was never an issue, thats a fact. There were few guys doing it (including me) but that wasnt the issue - parking was the reason people got shooked and started wanting 1ip wildy cause they couldnt compete with us.

removing the timer and put in that 24sq blocker sounds good, well not good but anything is better than the way wildy is right now. Atleast try it

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

say i logged CHAR1 right at castle. then from edge i walk up CHAR2. will i be blocked when i reach 24 squares from where CHAR1 is standing?

say i have that same CHAR1 logged right at castle. CHAR2 i walked up isnt blocked, but i see someone within the level range of CHAR1. will i be blocked from logging in now if i log CHAR2 so i can log in CHAR1 to pk the person i saw within his level range?

My other question, what will define them as "our other characters"? Last ip logged in, creation ip, forum account being belonged to? this is referring to the "blocked to login" section.

All these rules are crazy. You can return unlimited IP to wildy if you just simply make it against the rules to multi log pk(bannable offense). this would include char parking, multi logging, char parking to protect your trainers. Were a small enough player base that its not exactly tough to figure these things out. honestly, if were having a 5v5 and we focus 1 guy, he dies/runs off, and a new name shows up that we dont recognize or we know belongs to the person who died/ran off. chances are its that same person. we report him, mods investigate, if its true. boom, you ban his 2nd account. Don't perm ban off the hop. like 1 week, then perm ban. It's much simpler, and removes the need for all these damn rules. rscrevolution ran into the same problems, and created this exact same rule.

Last edited by GLeU (27 Jan 2017 17:15)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

-1 Multi logging must stay banned, people forget how crap it was before, There were people it wasn't even worth fighting because you knew they had more on the way.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

n0m said:

Statistics say that PKing activity has gone up a lot since this feature was implemented.
October: 4.2k kills
December: 5.9k kills
January: 5100 kills (week ago)

Mmmmmm,  33 border pk now,  we didnt have that then.

We had many more trainers in wild before with multi ip getting killed, very few now.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

t 1

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

only nubs complaining atm are ppl who multilog, kek.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

PALLO said:

Pallo, wzup, maybe make an comeback lol

And to the Nyx, i dunno who you are, but ive been here since beta, trust me pking is dead atm, only border 33s is active.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

If you need multi or park to pk you suck hard testicals. Simple.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (27 Jan 2017 19:53)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

husslegang said:

Multilogging was never an issue, thats a fact. There were few guys doing it (including me) but that wasnt the issue - parking was the reason people got shooked and started wanting 1ip wildy cause they couldnt compete with us.

this is 100% correct.

Billy said:

The principle of 1 IP is that you should need a team of players to team up against other PKers. The barrier to entry for PKing was too high when one person with access to many different flats could team someone by themselves. Now if you get 3 v 1'd at least you know there are three nerds sitting at a computer trying to kill you, and that you just need two friends to fight them back. I think this is still something the majority of players think is important.

If someone is in wildy that you want to PK, and you're afraid they won't wait up for you to switch chars in 60 seconds.... Tell them you're coming , trash talk them on ::2, whatever you gotta do so they know to stick around for a fight.

isn't that exactly what kills PK'ing more than it promotes? if at that moment, you don't have anybody else on and there's couple possible enemies, all you can do is to basically log out. if multilogging was available, then you could try atleast challenge them.

multilogging = teaming with yourself = disabled
teaming = not disabled.

just makes no sense.

Moon said:

Multi logging only benefits autoers. The game wasn't made to use 5 clients.

is it our fault that rscrevolution designed this game way too easy so it's actually possible to PK with 2 or more accounts at once? also, i find it funny how you're probably using more than 1 client to make money but you can't accept it when it comes to PK'ing which again, is hypocrite as hell.

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

zazo x said:

Sorry but I'm gonna disagree and if it changes from 1ip I'll play less. I've played a lot since the update (more than most people probably lol am nerd) and in my opinion it's been great. Yes, sometimes better than others, but I think that's down to the times you manage to get online. The overall concept of 1ip, a timer, is good but as has been said many times it's poorly executed. The timer is extremely punishing for absolutely no reason, said it 100000 times, the wild is basically a DM arena right now because of the timer. If someone can't loot in 15-30 seconds that's their problem. PKing is supposed to be dangerous, in real rscrevolution walking back from a fight at castle no food you were a sitting duck. Wilds supposed to be dangerous. 15-30 seconds is enough time to loot and plan your route of escape

N0m (as far as I know) is working on some fixes to make the wild overall more fun therefore more incentive to actually go there other than for a big team fight (= more PKing), for example hotspots that are actually worth holding, bigger party sizes, clan system / areas with rewards, new content (which Billy has coded), we've also asked 100000000 times for no timer to hop from 50's to 80's which really doesn't give anyone any advantage whatsoever and also for a lower timer, I'm sure this will happen soon. All this combined, we have a great opportunity for a very fun wilderness.

Nobody went to the other server for PKing... No life rates, x6 combat x2 skills (if you spend 20$ on subs lmfao), it's a grind server that's why everyone comes back here to PK every day because it's dead there and everyone just trains even though it's unlimited IP's. They went because n0m is ''corrupt'' - check out their playerbase, it's all cry baby retards who got owned here (moody, moody, moody, serviss, moody, batman, serviss, batman.)

We have 10v10 / 15v15 wars here sometimes... Pretty much every day I log in for F2P I manage to PK for 3-4 hours... Sometimes more sometimes less.. Not saying it's every day but it's most days. Can't expect there to be PKing every time we log in, after all there are 3-4 servers right now... But i'd be willing to bet money there's more PKing/PKers here than anywhere else. 1IP isn't the problem it's the rules that came with it.

only reason you disagree with multiloggin is the fact that your  50 buck PC can't run more than 1 client at once.

it actually can. I can run 4 clients flawlessly if I speed setzen to 250.

last time I checked you haven't PKed in 3 years and I heard you get owned at 1ip and multi logging so you just make irrelevant posts on the forums to make yourself feel better

i don't get owned when multilogging is available, as im the sole reason there's a rule for it.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

husslegang said:

this is 100% correct.

Billy said:

The principle of 1 IP is that you should need a team of players to team up against other PKers. The barrier to entry for PKing was too high when one person with access to many different flats could team someone by themselves. Now if you get 3 v 1'd at least you know there are three nerds sitting at a computer trying to kill you, and that you just need two friends to fight them back. I think this is still something the majority of players think is important.

If someone is in wildy that you want to PK, and you're afraid they won't wait up for you to switch chars in 60 seconds.... Tell them you're coming , trash talk them on ::2, whatever you gotta do so they know to stick around for a fight.

isn't that exactly what kills PK'ing more than it promotes? if at that moment, you don't have anybody else on and there's couple possible enemies, all you can do is to basically log out. if multilogging was available, then you could try atleast challenge them.

teaming = not disabled.

just makes no sense.

Moon said:

is it our fault that rscrevolution designed this game way too easy so it's actually possible to PK with 2 or more accounts at once? also, i find it funny how you're probably using more than 1 client to make money but you can't accept it when it comes to PK'ing which again, is hypocrite as hell.

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

only reason you disagree with multiloggin is the fact that your  50 buck PC can't run more than 1 client at once.

last time I checked you haven't PKed in 3 years and I heard you get owned at 1ip and multi logging so you just make irrelevant posts on the forums to make yourself feel better

i don't get owned when multilogging is available, as im the sole reason there's a rule for it.

what was that phrase you and your turnip cronies use to say to me when id make posts effecting the game? oh yes, "you dont play here so your opinion doesnt matter". piss off kid.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

THat is a really good thing N0m,

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

PALLO said:

Pallo, wzup, maybe make an comeback lol

And to the Nyx, i dunno who you are, but ive been here since beta, trust me pking is dead atm, only border 33s is active.

^

Hes a nobody

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

husslegang said:

this is 100% correct.

Billy said:

teaming = not disabled.

just makes no sense.

Moon said:

zazo x said:

what was that phrase you and your turnip cronies use to say to me when id make posts effecting the game? oh yes, "you dont play here so your opinion doesnt matter". piss off kid.

the difference here is that there's no logical reason to have multilogging disabled and the people who are against it, are the ones who ain't capable of doing it. your suggestions and "opinions" about the possibility of having following pet or some shit were so stupid, that your opinion became so irrelevant without even reading your posts.

do you even understand that i'd be in the line of people who would get their asses whooped by multiloggers nowdays because i wouldn't even have 2nd account to back it off? the difference there between me, you and most of the people is the fact that im not trying to suggest things for my own benefit unlike all of you. if there's no logical reason behind any suggestion, im instatly against it and vice versa.

so now gleu, since dry january is almost over, how about you starting mcdonalds'less february?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

this is 100% correct.

teaming = not disabled.

just makes no sense.

the difference here is that there's no logical reason to have multilogging disabled and the people who are against it, are the ones who ain't capable of doing it. your suggestions and "opinions" about the possibility of having following pet or some shit were so stupid, that your opinion became so irrelevant without even reading your posts.

do you even understand that i'd be in the line of people who would get their asses whooped by multiloggers nowdays because i wouldn't even have 2nd account to back it off? the difference there between me, you and most of the people is the fact that im not trying to suggest things for my own benefit unlike all of you. if there's no logical reason behind any suggestion, im instatly against it and vice versa.

so now gleu, since dry january is almost over, how about you starting mcdonalds'less february?

Nobody cares. You don't play here.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

actually i have logged in couple times a week to kill 20-30 mans a time. oh well, i'd consider it better than shoving 20-30 burgers down to your throat at the time, don't you think. #flat2020

you could as well just shut it and act like an adult and just accept the fact that there's 2 different type of people, with different type of opinions and when it's like that, there will be disagreements all over. i know you disagree with multilogging but atleast give a good reason why it should be disabled instead of just saying it sucks because i suck at it.

if my feedback for these topics ain't satisfying you, atleast don't be like others and start a forum war about it. whether it's PK'ing in the game or forums, i will always remain a winner - remember that.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

actually i have logged in couple times a week to kill 20-30 mans a time. oh well, i'd consider it better than shoving 20-30 burgers down to your throat at the time, don't you think. #flat2020

you could as well just shut it and act like an adult and just accept the fact that there's 2 different type of people, with different type of opinions and when it's like that, there will be disagreements all over. i know you disagree with multilogging but atleast give a good reason why it should be disabled instead of just saying it sucks because i suck at it.

if my feedback for these topics ain't satisfying you, atleast don't be like others and start a forum war about it. whether it's PK'ing in the game or forums, i will always remain a winner - remember that.

nobody cares, you dont play here.

P.S. Pegi lvl 6 since 2015 rofl.

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Billy, 15 Jan 2016 said:

Ideally you would be able to have any number of chars in wildy as long as they can't be on the same load screen as any other of the characters. I'll talk to n0m about the feasibility of that or of a more sensitive limit.

n0m, 26 Jan 2016 said:

This is the best of both worlds, no? Multi in wild, have chars all over in different spots, train and PK to your heart's desire, but parking and multilogging still a thing of the past insofar as it would never affect any given PvP.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol