The 1 ip rule in wild is fucked up

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

yeah the tittle says it all, make it like it was, atleast make a poll bout it, this is fucked up atm.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Fins cant stand not bein able to multi smh

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

kenshin666 said:

Fins cant stand not bein able to multi smh

No, i want to pk, theres no action at all, oh hey there is! 33s at border lololol

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

+1

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

No cry harder.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

This has to be the worst update ever. All the servers potential is gone. All pkers moved to other server. Only action u get nowadays is 33s at border. Its all about waiting nowadays, cant protect your trainers in wild, cant even hold hs and train your other char for max xp. So many things wrong with the ip limit. Sorry n0m but you really fucked up, but you still got the power and keys to save your server. Dont ruin its potential.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

+1 we have been requesting this for months...

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Sorry but I'm gonna disagree and if it changes from 1ip I'll play less. I've played a lot since the update (more than most people probably lol am nerd) and in my opinion it's been great. Yes, sometimes better than others, but I think that's down to the times you manage to get online. The overall concept of 1ip, a timer, is good but as has been said many times it's poorly executed. The timer is extremely punishing for absolutely no reason, said it 100000 times, the wild is basically a DM arena right now because of the timer. If someone can't loot in 15-30 seconds that's their problem. PKing is supposed to be dangerous, in real rscrevolution walking back from a fight at castle no food you were a sitting duck. Wilds supposed to be dangerous. 15-30 seconds is enough time to loot and plan your route of escape

N0m (as far as I know) is working on some fixes to make the wild overall more fun therefore more incentive to actually go there other than for a big team fight (= more PKing), for example hotspots that are actually worth holding, bigger party sizes, clan system / areas with rewards, new content (which Billy has coded), we've also asked 100000000 times for no timer to hop from 50's to 80's which really doesn't give anyone any advantage whatsoever and also for a lower timer, I'm sure this will happen soon. All this combined, we have a great opportunity for a very fun wilderness.

Nobody went to the other server for PKing... No life rates, x6 combat x2 skills (if you spend 20$ on subs lmfao), it's a grind server that's why everyone comes back here to PK every day because it's dead there and everyone just trains even though it's unlimited IP's. They went because n0m is ''corrupt'' - check out their playerbase, it's all cry baby retards who got owned here (moody, moody, moody, serviss, moody, batman, serviss, batman.)

We have 10v10 / 15v15 wars here sometimes... Pretty much every day I log in for F2P I manage to PK for 3-4 hours... Sometimes more sometimes less.. Not saying it's every day but it's most days. Can't expect there to be PKing every time we log in, after all there are 3-4 servers right now... But i'd be willing to bet money there's more PKing/PKers here than anywhere else. 1IP isn't the problem it's the rules that came with it.

Last edited by zazo x (27 Jan 2017 14:17)

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Sorry but I'm gonna disagree and if it changes from 1ip I'll play less. I've played a lot since the update (more than most people probably lol am nerd) and in my opinion it's been great. Yes, sometimes better than others, but I think that's down to the times you manage to get online. The overall concept of 1ip, a timer, is good but as has been said many times it's poorly executed. The timer is extremely punishing for absolutely no reason, said it 100000 times, the wild is basically a DM arena right now because of the timer. If someone can't loot in 15-30 seconds that's their problem. PKing is supposed to be dangerous, in real rscrevolution walking back from a fight at castle no food you were a sitting duck. Wilds supposed to be dangerous. 15-30 seconds is enough time to loot and plan your route of escape

N0m (as far as I know) is working on some fixes to make the wild overall more fun therefore more incentive to actually go there other than for a big team fight (= more PKing), for example hotspots that are actually worth holding, bigger party sizes, clan system / areas with rewards, new content (which Billy has coded), we've also asked 100000000 times for no timer to hop from 50's to 80's which really doesn't give anyone any advantage whatsoever and also for a lower timer, I'm sure this will happen soon. All this combined, we have a great opportunity for a very fun wilderness.

Nobody went to the other server for PKing... No life rates, x6 combat x2 skills (if you spend 20$ on subs lmfao), it's a grind server that's why everyone comes back here to PK every day because it's dead there and everyone just trains even though it's unlimited IP's. They went because n0m is ''corrupt'' - check out their playerbase, it's all cry baby retards who got owned here (moody, moody, moody, serviss, moody, batman, serviss, batman.)

We have 10v10 / 15v15 wars here sometimes... Pretty much every day I log in for F2P I manage to PK for 3-4 hours... Sometimes more sometimes less.. Not saying it's every day but it's most days. Can't expect there to be PKing every time we log in, after all there are 3-4 servers right now... But i'd be willing to bet money there's more PKing/PKers here than anywhere else. 1IP isn't the problem it's the rules that came with it.

Oopsie for admin

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

zazo x said:

only reason you disagree with multiloggin is the fact that your  50 buck PC can't run more than 1 client at once.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

zazo x said:

only reason you disagree with multiloggin is the fact that your  50 buck PC can't run more than 1 client at once.

it actually can. I can run 4 clients flawlessly if I speed setzen to 250.

last time I checked you haven't PKed in 3 years and I heard you get owned at 1ip and multi logging so you just make irrelevant posts on the forums to make yourself feel better

Player avatar

Moon Send PM

beta

Multi logging only benefits autoers. The game wasn't made to use 5 clients.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

There are ways I would like to refine the (already complicated) wilderness timeout to allow multiple chars in wildy. Basically they wouldn't be able to go to the same sector that another of your characters had been to within 60 seconds.

The principle of 1 IP is that you should need a team of players to team up against other PKers. The barrier to entry for PKing was too high when one person with access to many different flats could team someone by themselves. Now if you get 3 v 1'd at least you know there are three nerds sitting at a computer trying to kill you, and that you just need two friends to fight them back. I think this is still something the majority of players think is important.

If someone is in wildy that you want to PK, and you're afraid they won't wait up for you to switch chars in 60 seconds.... Tell them you're coming , trash talk them on ::2, whatever you gotta do so they know to stick around for a fight.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

zazo x said:

+9001

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Statistics say that PKing activity has gone up a lot since this feature was implemented.
October: 4.2k kills
December: 5.9k kills
January: 5100 kills (week ago)

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

Statistics say that PKing activity has gone up a lot since this feature was implemented.
October: 4.2k kills
December: 5.9k kills
January: 5100 kills (week ago)

Can u check how many of those kills are made with lvl 33s at border, id say most of them.

Ps. Like Elliot said before, atleast it would be fair to hop from 123cb to 80s, 80s to 50s etc. I understand its stupid when people pking with 10x flat accs to kill one and shit like that (yes, i did and would do it again) but i dont get it why were not able to hop from flats to 80s or wutever, lost interest on this for real.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

There are ways I would like to refine the (already complicated) wilderness timeout to allow multiple chars in wildy. Basically they wouldn't be able to go to the same sector that another of your characters had been to within 60 seconds.

The principle of 1 IP is that you should need a team of players to team up against other PKers. The barrier to entry for PKing was too high when one person with access to many different flats could team someone by themselves. Now if you get 3 v 1'd at least you know there are three nerds sitting at a computer trying to kill you, and that you just need two friends to fight them back. I think this is still something the majority of players think is important.

If someone is in wildy that you want to PK, and you're afraid they won't wait up for you to switch chars in 60 seconds.... Tell them you're coming , trash talk them on ::2, whatever you gotta do so they know to stick around for a fight.

This might work for some ppl, but if i ask a shitty pker to stay and get slayed by myself (an outstanding pker f.y.i) they'll log. Its not fair to the top line pkers, ppl just dont wait for us.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

Sounds legit imo.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

n0m said:

Sounds legit imo.

All that needs to be said!