timer

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

i feel like the timer is killing wildy.
i can accept 10-15 seks delay for logging in an alternative char.

or do something with if char 1 and char 2 has 20 combat levels difference there is no timer.

i want to be able to stand on my flat at cas, seeing a 50, log on a 50 and pk him

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

or do something with if char 1 and char 2 has 20 combat levels difference there is no timer.

i want to be able to stand on my flat at cas, seeing a 50, log on a 50 and pk him

I prefer idea number 2. If logged in character A is Combat level 50, then you should be able to log instantly or with a 10 second delay on to character B, combat 85, to fight the level 80 at castle.

Rather than log out Character A, and hope to god your opponent is still there 90 seconds later once you've waited for the timer and walked up from 4 wild where you last logged out. Which 9 times out of 10, the person is long gone lol.

I like the overall concept of the timer because it stops people parking then PJ'ing you INSTANTLY after getting owned. I've never been one for multi client PKing although many of my friends are. As I said, I think overall the concept is great, it's just not very well executed. From what I can see, the main goal of the timer is to stop people parking accounts to PJ. A minute is too much time for someone to loot, after all, this is the wilderness and it's supposed to be dangerous, lol.

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 20:09)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

I prefer idea number 2. If logged in character A is Combat level 50, then you should be able to log instantly or with a 10 second delay on to character B, combat 85, to fight the level 80 at castle.

Rather than log out Character A, and hope to god your opponent is still there 90 seconds later once you've waited for the timer and walked up from 4 wild where you last logged out. Which 9 times out of 10, the person is long gone lol.

I like the overall concept of the timer because it stops people parking then PJ'ing you INSTANTLY after getting owned. I've never been one for multi client PKing although many of my friends are. As I said, I think overall the concept is great, it's just not very well executed. From what I can see, the main goal of the timer is to stop people parking accounts to PJ. A minute is too much time for someone to loot, after all, this is the wilderness and it's supposed to be dangerous, lol.

i agree with this, i dont like the concept of beeing able to catch off your lowfood char with a fullfood char.

the combat difference would solve it, id love if this happend, there would be alot more action, atm i cbf to log on anything other than my flat

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I agree 100%. Amount of times I've logged off 60 to go on flat vice versa to be met with nobody there well I've lost count, I think the change would benefit far more people than it upsets

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 20:47)

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

+1, would make pking active on more levels.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

Sucks not being able to change from 60s to 33s. 20combat levels difference would work just fine.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It needs to be 40 levels minimum if at all, 20 lvls allows you to bring 103 and 123

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Moodys Revenge Send PM

lol that's what you fools get for letting non-pkers dictate wildy!

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

I've heard people say "multi accounts in wild as long as only one is skulled"

Sounds nice but when someone dies they lose that skull... which kinda negates the idea anyway, since the player won't have one skulled in wild anymore, and can insta skull their alt.

1 IP or something needs some sort of feature. Because if not it becomes "who has the most flats". I wasn't around for pre-1 IP though. I can imagine though! And I know farming and training in the wild was a lot before it as well yeah? That would increase activity too.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

YES FUCK THE TIMER OFF N0M.

REDUCE TO AROUND 15 SECONDS IF NEED BE. OR APPLY IT SO WITHIN 20 LEVELS OF COMBATS CANT LOGIN ETC...

HATE BEING AT CAS ON FLATS AND CANT LOGOUT AND LOGIN BEFORE SOME CUNT WALKS AWAY....

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Ideally you would be able to have any number of chars in wildy as long as they can't be on the same load screen as any other of the characters.

I'll talk to n0m about the feasibility of that or of a more sensitive limit. Team DM is coming soon so we need to get wildy right before focus shifts to staged battles.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Ideally you would be able to have any number of chars in wildy as long as they can't be on the same load screen as any other of the characters.

I'll talk to n0m about the feasibility of that or of a more sensitive limit. Team DM is coming soon so we need to get wildy right before focus shifts to staged battles.

Thanks man!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Be great once this happens. Android people have been doing this (hopping from 50-80s etc) since the rule was originally implemented, starting to get frustrating that I can't do it.

3 times today I've tried hopping 30 or 50 levels and the persons gone when I get there. Android can abuse as much as they want. Really starting to piss me off lol.

Last edited by Oopsie (17 Jan 2017 15:49)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Move this to suggestion and sticky it asap

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Move this to suggestion and sticky it asap

+1.