Iban needs nerfed

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

Maddog jamie said:

Nocashkilla said:

People just mad cause they dont wanna do the quests and skills to get it lol. its not that bad unless youre being teamed with it in which you're fucked anyways. It hits 0s and 1s a lot already... Why make it do 15s? Thats not much better than just regular casting... You gotta sacrifice food or weapon/pots etc. to use it so there would be no point in using it then

here come the (stfu skillerfag blah blah.) I dont care

Also tru stfu and go back on the other bullshit you've been playing instead of this you douchebag

+1,they should  stop crying and pk instead wink

+1. Pk and feel the quick action, There is already 3 days with slowmotion-pk in a 5 days circle, I'm doing a little of both -kepps all happy! smile

No..... Your brain PK's in slow motion........ That's nobodies fault but your own. We shouldn't have to suffer for that. Even on p2p you cast 3 times every 6 rounds of combat and can't make a catch.

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

I agree with nocash and maddog. -1 to nerf iban.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

No nerf needed

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I don't have one and have no intention to get but it's a great reward for those who put the time in.

Right.. You don't see any complaining about the people with pk capes being "too op". They earned the cape like you earn an iban. It isnt too op I think it's just right. The game needs some special weapons and things and can use more. Anyways like unknown said, theres already more f2p days than p2p

Last edited by Nocashkilla (15 Jan 2017 18:37)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Nyx said:

I don't have one and have no intention to get but it's a great reward for those who put the time in.

Right.. You don't see any complaining about the people with pk capes being "too op". They earned the cape like you earn an iban. It isnt too op I think it's just right. The game needs some special weapons and things and can use more. Anyways like unknown said, theres already more f2p days than p2p

If anything, the PK cape seems meh.

Less defense than legends, but it does hold the super set, which is nice. For 500k though if you don't protect, cost of a dragon weapon if you do vs rune.

The tele is nice too I'm sure.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I think I'll reduce it's accurary a bit.

Player avatar

Number one Send PM

#28Today 14:32

No need thats for sure...

Player avatar

Number one Send PM

Lets make clear, for lower lvl hybrids who use iban its pain in the ass to get it recharged (12mins to run through all underground) + we only have 25 casts so this spell must be worth to use.
Dont kill another fun pking style or make more casts then.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Maybe remove Iban's teleport from Quest cape so its as tough for a flat than a lvl 40 to recharge it? Also, from what I recall from original RSC, Iban wasn't THAT much powerful, so I would also agree with a lil tweak anyways

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Oopsie's analysis seems right to me, but n0m nerfing the accuracy should even things out.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Think of those players who did all quest just because of the teleporting to charge - remove the teleport isn't a fair option, there's a lot of work to get all quest done..

I see the point that all players who havent all quest done is jellious abou this, but nerfing the staff...
It shouldnt be possible nerf it too much? (It Can't be a worse alternative than dragon axe + fire waves.. (Hitting 37+12s = 49 max damage with 99 str)
Iban is hitting max 29 with 99str and fires 26s = 55)

49 vs 55 hit potential as it is right now, but yea, how much accurancy lower should still be fair?
As I understood did both Billy and uncle say like "All who did all QP's DESERVE Quick charge"
And about the accurancy and hitting Billy said "It's fine, not too OP, nothing need to be change"

Cheers.

Last edited by Unknownpure (18 Jan 2017 00:11)

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

Think of those players who did all quest just because of the teleporting to charge - remove the teleport isn't a fair option, there's a lot of work to get all quest done..

I see the point that all players who havent all quest done is jellious abou this, but nerfing the staff...
It shouldnt be possible nerf it too much? (It Can't be a worse alternative than dragon axe + fire waves.. (Hitting 37+12s = 49 max damage with 99 str)

49 vs 55 hit potential as it is right now, but yea, how much accurancy lower should still be fair?
As I understood did both Billy and uncle say like "All who did all QP's DESERVE Quick charge"
And about the accurancy and hitting Billy said "It's fine, not too OP, nothing need to be change"

Cheers.

fires 26s. meaning 2 people iban staffing is almost a 3 hit every round. this is the exact same shit with god spells, and the reason why god spells arent active every P2P day. it ruins pking. those 26s on top of the fact that you can melee up to fucking 29s with it is insanely OP. Your opinion is biased because this the only way you pk. you and thueva both just iban staff pk all the time. i have iban staff and quest cape, and i still hate to use it. its stupid strong and takes the fun out of pking.

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Unknownpure said:

Cheers.

fires 26s. meaning 2 people iban staffing is almost a 3 hit every round. this is the exact same shit with god spells, and the reason why god spells arent active every P2P day. it ruins pking. those 26s on top of the fact that you can melee up to fucking 29s with it is insanely OP. Your opinion is biased because this the only way you pk. you and thueva both just iban staff pk all the time. i have iban staff and quest cape, and i still hate to use it. its stupid strong and takes the fun out of pking.

The only way I am pking? Who are you even? You've been around since x-mas event.
I bet you dont even know 10% of all my pkers, or do you?

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

Cheers.

n0m said:

Billy said:

Oopsie's analysis seems right to me, but n0m nerfing the accuracy should even things out.

Cheers.

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Jan 2017 14:29)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

GLeU said:

Unknownpure said:

Cheers.

The only way I am pking? Who are you even? You've been around since x-mas event.
I bet you dont even know 10% of all my pkers, or do you?

im the one you guys constantly target when its p2p pking. because on our team im the only one who has iban staff except for verse, who rarely plays.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

let's be honest: maxed def with the literally best armour in the game, you're not supposed to get 2hit if couple guys are fighting/casting on you.

doesn't need more explaining.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I take it back, it is over powered.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

LMFAO it only took me shredding you and your team to figure it out?

Pls don't nerfs I'm about to have a second account with quest cape.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Nyx said:

LMFAO it only took me shredding you and your team to figure it out?

Pls don't nerfs I'm about to have a second account with quest cape.

It took me fighting 1 vs 1 with d axe, supers, prayer and fire waves to realise it's over powered.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

What of some sort of reward for the quest cape holders though? In this case