Iban needs nerfed

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

This weapon is way to op. You are able to use iban on any day of p2p. Either change that to when only god mage is allowed or allow god mage all the time. With iban you can shoot 26 and hit 20-24s. These nerds with QP capes are able to charge it in 5 secs so it is pointless. Do something about it or pking will stop on those days.

Player avatar

localhost Send PM

subscriber

I agree. The wild was bare within half an hour once the iban nerds came into action.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

It needs to be removed from non god mage day altogether. It's pretty much more powerful than gmage. It RUINS PKing

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

-1 it's not that op, i don't have one.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

your vote doesn't count. you are shit. let the real pkers talk about this.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I've got Iban and quest cape and I support this. It's ridiculous how OP it is.

Player avatar

localhost Send PM

subscriber

powelly said:

Nyx said:

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

powelly said:

Nyx said:

RIP x 4 in 20 mins, trassssssh

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Thought just occured to me.. Who remembers the update where we had spells cast ''what the spellbook says they should??'' Fire bolt (chaos runes..) hit 8's, Fire blast 12's, Fire wave's 16's. Remember how bad that was? Everyone got 1 hit and complained. A lot. We soon reverted back. Iban blast seems to max 25, is this where it came from? When we did that update? Rs2 Wiki also says max hit 25.

Right now, it hit's WAY to hard. I'm sure you could look at your kill counter and clearly see less action on this day and the main reason is cos' of this staff. I can't remember what this shit in RSC but you certainly couldn't press a cape and have it recharged instantly.

Please, remove it! PKing will benefit from it. There's more than one team who want this fixed, there's people who have paid silly amounts of GP to be quested to Quest cape, also those who did themselves, who want it fixed.

Video below shows how OP spells were when they were changed

Last edited by Oopsie (14 Jan 2017 18:50)

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Thought just occured to me.. Who remembers the update where we had spells cast ''what the spellbook says they should??'' Fire bolt (chaos runes..) hit 8's, Fire blast 12's, Fire wave's 16's. Remember how bad that was? Everyone got 1 hit and complained. A lot. We soon reverted back. Iban blast seems to max 25, is this where it came from? When we did that update? Rs2 Wiki also says max hit 25.

Right now, it hit's WAY to hard. I'm sure you could look at your kill counter and clearly see less action on this day and the main reason is cos' of this staff. I can't remember what this shit in RSC but you certainly couldn't press a cape and have it recharged instantly.

Please, remove it! PKing will benefit from it. There's more than one team who want this fixed, there's people who have paid silly amounts of GP to be quested to Quest cape, also those who did themselves, who want it fixed.

Video below shows how OP spells were when they were changed

+1

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

As an f2p pker, I can only speculate:

On the real RSC, Iban max hit with magic was 15. Would this be a good compromise or still too powerful?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

As an f2p pker, I can only speculate:

On the real RSC, Iban max hit with magic was 15. Would this be a good compromise or still too powerful?

see and that is how i remember it also. maxing 15s. i want to check, but then i gotta go through underground pass, and somehow get some death runes cause i only got 2 rofl.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

idk, in 1v1s it seems pretty bad (maybe because i faught vs Illusion <3) but in team pking on godmage off days it seems like pretty op with how high it currently hits.

Last edited by larsftw (14 Jan 2017 22:58)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

powelly said:

Nyx said:

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

People just mad cause they dont wanna do the quests and skills to get it lol. its not that bad unless youre being teamed with it in which you're fucked anyways. It hits 0s and 1s a lot already... Why make it do 15s? Thats not much better than just regular casting... You gotta sacrifice food or weapon/pots etc. to use it so there would be no point in using it then. Not to mention once you've casted 25 times and its out of charge you cant do much else. happens pretty quick

here come the (stfu skillerfag blah blah.) I dont care

Also tru stfu and go back on the other bullshit you've been playing instead of this you douchebag

Last edited by Nocashkilla (15 Jan 2017 12:09)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I don't have one and have no intention to get but it's a great reward for those who put the time in.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

People just mad cause they dont wanna do the quests and skills to get it lol. its not that bad unless youre being teamed with it in which you're fucked anyways. It hits 0s and 1s a lot already... Why make it do 15s? Thats not much better than just regular casting... You gotta sacrifice food or weapon/pots etc. to use it so there would be no point in using it then. Not to mention once you've casted 25 times and its out of charge you cant do much else. happens pretty quick

Also tru stfu and go back on the other bullshit you've been playing instead of this you douchebag

it should be 15s because that is what it maxed on RSC and on top of hitting 4 higher then fire wave and only needing 60 magic to not fail it. it has the damage and aim of rune long. meaning you also melee 25 or higher. 25 highest ive hit with melee so idk if it goes higher. ive had more 3hits with iban in the last week then i have with dragon baxe+fire wave in the last year.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's good how it is, it takes a lot of work and requires all that questing

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Nocashkilla said:

People just mad cause they dont wanna do the quests and skills to get it lol. its not that bad unless youre being teamed with it in which you're fucked anyways. It hits 0s and 1s a lot already... Why make it do 15s? Thats not much better than just regular casting... You gotta sacrifice food or weapon/pots etc. to use it so there would be no point in using it then

+1,they should  stop crying and pk instead wink

+1. Pk and feel the quick action, There is already 3 days with slowmotion-pk in a 5 days circle, I'm doing a little of both -kepps all happy! smile

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

It's good how it is, it takes a lot of work and requires all that questing

Troll.

• «
  • 1 (current)