combat skills att str def hits higher than 99....

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Consider it guys, maybe the max being 109, for combat skills. It would cause people to slave in the wildy and breed pkers/pking again.

Arguments: YEAH but that will screw pking up! People will be 3 hitting each other!
Counter Argument: Well their hits and def will be higher to match their 109 str level. So no it will be even. 

Even if combat skills could hit 100 that would be great. What now after 99?????

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I think moving prayer to 123 would be good, would also give people like me something to spend money on.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Honestly id like to see a increase. even if on F2p flat 99s was still the standard, but on P2P max stats could be like 110-120.(pray range mage also).

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'd rather have add on armor that gave stats added instead of actual training.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

GLeU said:

Honestly id like to see a increase. even if on F2p flat 99s was still the standard, but on P2P max stats could be like 110-120.(pray range mage also).

P2P Pking is already insane as it is so it wouldn't hurt anything, the only thing it would do is make the game more interesting and cause floods of old players to level up trying to achieve a max combat stat level.

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

KizL said:

I'd rather have add on armor that gave stats added instead of actual training.

~K!zL

How about both released slowly over a long period of time?

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

What if u already had 50m xp in a stat?

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

i should say 199 in all =D...

199 would be really though to get, and ppl should start have big goals again =D

All talk about 3 hits blabla u geting higher hits with higher stats remember that =D
Max cb level 246? =)
Im always thinking big not on a 1 skill and small ...

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

People wanted faster combat exp to max faster.

Not all of a sudden have to get more levels.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Yeeeeah this is a sensitive topic, I dunno..

Farming would be affected. New stuff needed

Go to YouTube and watch the Power Creep episode of Extra Credits

Last edited by Shred (12 Jan 2017 09:06)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

this is just another way for the nerds to gain some advatange over the people who doesn't have that much time in their hands. "ya, let's make it 120 max so the people who trained 6-8 months for their first flat(99) couldn't PK next 4-5 years". nobody really cares about the pat between creating account and getting it ready to PK, it's just the PK'ing which keeps people entertained.

there's absolutely no reason to increase anything, not even prayer as somebody suggested. there needs to be something you can do better than others since multilogging is removed. toggling with prayers and saving it meanwhile most of the shitters having it on 100% of the times, during the wars will give a little bit advatange for the people who are little bit smarter than others. can't make this game completely for retards, this is already too easy game, isn't that proved when you're capable of using 2 accounts effectively and simultaneously?

i wouldn't mind magic doing little less damage or armours increasing so fights would last little longer. you're not supposed to die in 10seconds when 10 people are casting on you or maybe you're, but it's kind of stupid imo.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

No, flats is already a long goal for new players.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

no support
i am sorry

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

With attack 120, def 1, strength 120, hits 120 and you'd be combat level 90, you would be wrecking everyone with those stats that haven't made account with same stats. it's just too unfair.

But we could make it so above 99 your combat level goes +60 instantly, that way players who want to pk with stats above 99 can do so with eachother

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

With attack 120, def 1, strength 120, hits 120 and you'd be combat level 90, you would be wrecking everyone with those stats that haven't made account with same stats. it's just too unfair.

But we could make it so above 99 your combat level goes +60 instantly, that way players who want to pk with stats above 99 can do so with eachother

specials conditions could be applied, like max have 99att 99def 99str 99hp before you can go beyond those stats. like maybe you have to speak with a special NPC to unleash your hidden power that would allow you to level beyond. also this could be kept purely for PvE content, and stats default back to 99s while in wilderness.

could even add a fee to it. like 500k to have your hidden power unleashed.

Last edited by GLeU (16 Jan 2017 15:39)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Always hated turnip for the reason of going past 120 stats

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

n0m said:

specials conditions could be applied, like max have 99att 99def 99str 99hp before you can go beyond those stats. like maybe you have to speak with a special NPC to unleash your hidden power that would allow you to level beyond. also this could be kept purely for PvE content, and stats default back to 99s while in wilderness.

I like this. Would be cool if implemented correctly.

Also, anyone that can get 120 hp (~104 mill xp) with 1 def needs to get outside more, lol. very few people could grind this one out.

I guess all in all, if 120 stats are going to be considered for PVP we need to bust out that test server again (like we did for equip tab) with editable stats up to 120 with p2p gear, and see if 120 stats are viable or too powerful. If all goes well, throw up a poll.....

Last edited by Synbios (16 Jan 2017 16:26)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Synbios said:

GLeU said:

n0m said:

Also, anyone that can get 120 hp (~104 mill xp) with 1 def needs to get outside more, lol. very few people could grind this one out.

I guess all in all, if 120 stats are going to be considered for PVP we need to bust out that test server again (like we did for equip tab) with editable stats up to 120 with p2p gear, and see if 120 stats are viable or too powerful. If all goes well, throw up a poll.....

120 is too powerful against regular 99 flats(and under), so my suggestion for 100+ stats throwing your combat level up by +60 would take care of that.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Synbios said:

GLeU said:

120 is too powerful against regular 99 flats(and under), so my suggestion for 100+ stats throwing your combat level up by +60 would take care of that.

totally would be. could also make it so your combat goes up every 2 levels instead of 4 after you "unleashed your hidden potential" like my previous idea suggest. im also strongly for the required of 99 99 99 with 99hp before being able to do it.