Bank.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

I don't know if this would work or not but here goes.

We currently have a double XP egg which lasts 3 hours, how about 1 of the other eggs wherever you choose to eat it places a chest bank there for 3 hours, as the current use of the other eggs are quite rubbish, and this way would benefit skillers but not in an unfair way e.g not allowed to eat the egg in Wildy for obvious reasons.

Example, I'm at the magic trees for log farming and the walk to the bank is becoming quite tedious, so I purchase a bank egg (price to be decided) and eat it beside the magic trees, spawning a bank there for 3 hours or whatever time frame therefore allowing a quick banking system and boosting farming and economy. You could also possibly have them purchasable with tokens as we currently do with subscriptions, bringing more donations to the server, I for one would definitely buy tokens to be able to bank quick in places ridiculously far from a bank.

Just an idea so don't flame me too much but give your opinion too. Thanks.

Last edited by trotalong1 (9 Jan 2017 19:01)

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

flame you for what? thats a terrific idea! +1

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

+ over 9000

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

To piggyback off this. What about double XP tokens that last day, 30 min - 1 hour? That's a lot easier than a 3 Hour. Though maybe it's a reward in a sense if you can do all 3

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

bump! Lets try get this implemented people, would be sick and wouldnt ruin economy or anything... in my opinion its a perfect well needed update.
People would buy subs to do this, i definitly would so also brings real cash to the server and people who need gp will buy subs to get a mill here and there.

plz n0m smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the other eggs imo had trash rewards, and nobody opens them as they hope to sell them 1 day.