Release Dragon Large!

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Release it staff, It would only be +3-7 more on def and cause fun/hype in the game as well as more to play.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

The med isn't worth shit anymore anyways. Lol

Why not? +1

BUUUT I think the feathers need a different color like black!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Yea I think it's time for another tier of armour in the game..

Take your time and consider all consequences though as we want it to complement the game and slot in well rather then negatively affecting aspects of pking staking etc.

Last edited by Au2er (6 Jan 2017 23:53)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Rs2 items god help us

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I'm all for endgame stuff now. I'm getting bored. ..

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I'd rather have legs and chain before kite and large, but at the end of the day idc really as long as it slowly gets released.

I say this in every topic that mentions new dragon armor: As long as it is very difficult to obtain, it will not have much impact on p2p pking. Very few people are going to risk a 50m+ set of armor when rune will be only ~ 35-50 armor points lower.  The ones that do take the risk deserve the benefits, don't you think? It won't ruin the wilderness "balance."

Maybe way down the line we could make a new tier of armor, but for now most of us would be happy with finishing the dragon set.

Last edited by Synbios (7 Jan 2017 00:55)

Player avatar

coltan16 Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

You're an idiot^ make up your mind ya fucking woman.
2/3 of this guys posts you have bashed. Nobody needs your comments since you obviously have no clue what your talking about.

Last edited by coltan16 (7 Jan 2017 14:57)

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Will affect stakers

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Staff has been discussing the direction we'd like to take with new armor, what that armor's attributes will be and how it'll be introduced. Hopefully nothing leaks until it's mostly finished.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Justine Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Staff has been discussing the direction we'd like to take with new armor, what that armor's attributes will be and how it'll be introduced. Hopefully nothing leaks until it's mostly finished.

Very enticing... I can't wait to see the new armor!

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Justine said:

Billy said:

Very enticing... I can't wait to see the new armor!

Same here big_smile

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Muh dick

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Synbios said:

I'd rather have legs and chain before kite and large, but at the end of the day idc really as long as it slowly gets released.

I say this in every topic that mentions new dragon armor: As long as it is very difficult to obtain, it will not have much impact on p2p pking. Very few people are going to risk a 50m+ set of armor when rune will be only ~ 35-50 armor points lower.  The ones that do take the risk deserve the benefits, don't you think? It won't ruin the wilderness "balance."

Maybe way down the line we could make a new tier of armor, but for now most of us would be happy with finishing the dragon set.

Bro, who pks with dragon right now anyways?? And screw stakers, they camp in edge not pking, if a large added +3 def it wouldn't change anything. If the skaters got a problem with it they can go fight drags to get a large or chain etc

Last edited by fatal touch (10 Jan 2017 14:16)

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Billy said:

Thank God Billy, we can only collect so many d longs and stake for so long. The game gets boring after a while thank you for moving forward!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Some of the rs2 updates are cool capes banks batch skilling but this is beginning to be come to much  definitely calling it soon on rsc

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Some of the rs2 updates are cool capes banks batch skilling but this is beginning to be come to much  definitely calling it soon on rsc

Its not rsc its rscr, and rscrevolution throw away classic to early and should update much more...and that is what revolution do now...

Go updates & future!!! more more more...

But i dont blame u we all think diff...

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Graddkola said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Its not rsc its rscr, and rscrevolution throw away classic to early and should update much more...and that is what revolution do now...

I like old school rsc the quality of life updates on the server are always great just not into main rs2 items before u know it people going be walking around 2 hitting people with whips and dragon 2hs when p2p is already really over powered as is

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Graddkola said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I like old school rsc the quality of life updates on the server are always great just not into main rs2 items before u know it people going be walking around 2 hitting people with whips and dragon 2hs when p2p is already really over powered as is

You think people are going to be pking with full dragon??? Letem they will be a sitting duck

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

fatal touch said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Graddkola said:

You think people are going to be pking with full dragon??? Letem they will be a sitting duck

Armor on staking will be affected for sure. Do we need stronger offense if so?

Beware of power creep.

Last edited by Shred (11 Jan 2017 03:47)