Slowly introduce Dragon

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Start off with Dragon Arrows only dropped by Black Drags, KBD Demons etc.. rscrevolution Classic was an unfinished game that came to a hult with the creation of RS 07 I believe the game should be updated every few months or so with the same plan rscrevolution had... Full dragon, start by releasing dragon arrows or even go to dragon large to start and go into chain/legs but very rare drops.

The game cannot revolve around rares like party hats and canes which go to stakers lets drive people out to train in the wildy/motivate them with items that are hard to get.

SOMEONE START A POLL!

Last edited by fatal touch (3 Jan 2017 19:12)

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Yea more dragy stufs are in time i think to.

But its about time and work to... But if n0m up to it, that would be awesome...

xoircy.jpg

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

hear us mods!! START A POLL PLEASE!!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

-1 dragon armour brings in a lot of PvP issues. This has been discussed at least 20 times last year.  As a PvE th I g it would work, but we would need bigger monsters tweaked drop rates for everything etc.....

Last edited by scornedmagi (3 Jan 2017 21:08)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

scornedmagi said:

-1 dragon armour brings in a lot of PvP issues. This has been discussed at least 20 times last year.  As a PvE th I g it would work, but we would need bigger monsters tweaked drop rates for everything etc.....

No need for bigger npc's and who pks with dmed d square right now anyways even though they can? Who would have the balls? Thats like pk'n with a p hat on.

Player avatar

coltan16 Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Dumb^ if u wanna keep your nostalgia go to varrock square, some of us would love to see what the "finished" version of this game would be like.. Just cause rscrevolution stopped at this point doesnt mean it should not be developed further and "finished.

If uve seen half the effort billy, nom n the other mods have been putting fourth you would appreciate these kind of suggestions as billy is a badass story teller and can make this and all things feel part of the game.

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

coltan16 said:

scornedmagi said:

Dumb^ if u wanna keep your nostalgia go to varrock square, some of us would love to see what the "finished" version of this game would be like.. Just cause rscrevolution stopped at this point doesnt mean it should not be developed further and "finished.

If uve seen half the effort billy, nom n the other mods have been putting fourth you would appreciate these kind of suggestions as billy is a badass story teller and can make this and all things feel part of the game.

+1 !!! ^^^^ THIS GUY! YES!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

coltan16 said:

scornedmagi said:

Exactly, and new NPC's that drop said items are a MUST.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

you're an idiot.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

No it doesn't it will be too expensive for PvP, as long as the mods keep economy strong it will be no issue.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Logical updates that rscrevolution would of eventually made would be great, slow introduction starting with maybe kite or large would be perfect. Would also love to see boots and rings developed slowly.

In my opinion the reaper was the perfect next stage monster for RSC it's such a perfect next step from the KBD

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]