Dragon Chain/Legs

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

We can all agree rsc was an unfinished game, here's an idea to push people into the wildy, increase pk'ing, modivate people to play as well as boost moral in the game over all. Here's how

Put black drags into the knights layer, make the drops rare but possible to get dragon chain/legs, this would push people into the deadly knights layer in 44 wildy thats impossible to escape when being chased. Pking would increase as well as everything else that comes along with that.

If you all dont like the dragon drops with drag chain and legs still consider releasing dragon legs and chain another way. It is ludicrous that RSC REV has not released it yet.

MAKE A POLL GUYS! DRAGON CHAIN LEGS RELEASE!

Last edited by fatal touch (27 Dec 2016 14:47)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Add a new bigger kbd to blue drags in wild, let it drop dragon large, rarer than anything else drops in game, would be better and have less effect.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Yes, at least something.. Hear us  RSC REV admins... START A POLL slowly release dragon over the next two yrs keep everyone on their toes.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

fatal touch said:

Yes, at least something.. Hear us  RSC REV admins... START A POLL slowly release dragon over the next two yrs keep everyone on their toes.

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Get on it RSC REV staff

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

-1 the way the combat formula is designed,  this would kill p2p pking. Also, it would make some never need food. As it is I can do to fires with 5 shark and fill my invent...  make ranged items not melee

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

-1 the way the combat formula is designed,  this would kill p2p pking. Also, it would make some never need food. As it is I can do to fires with 5 shark and fill my invent...  make ranged items not melee

1st off, people dont even pk with frigging d med and square, and they are a dime a dozen now. So nobody would even pk with this item. especially if it was difficult to get and therefore would be a high priced item.

2nd: You've no idea how this combat formula even works. You're just saying shit in a vain attempt to sound smart. truth of the matter is that dragon legs and chains would only add maybe 10-12 more armor to your overall total, and that will not change much at all. this isnt turnip where armor and defense is insanely OP. in fact when im pking i often just use level 16 attack prayer instead of level 34, and i hit just fine. going up against full dragon i could change to 34 attack prayer and just no problem what so ever.

Player avatar

coltan16 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

scornedmagi said:

1st off, people dont even pk with frigging d med and square, and they are a dime a dozen now. So nobody would even pk with this item. especially if it was difficult to get and therefore would be a high priced item.

2nd: You've no idea how this combat formula even works. You're just saying shit in a vain attempt to sound smart. truth of the matter is that dragon legs and chains would only add maybe 10-12 more armor to your overall total, and that will not change much at all. this isnt turnip where armor and defense is insanely OP. in fact when im pking i often just use level 16 attack prayer instead of level 34, and i hit just fine. going up against full dragon i could change to 34 attack prayer and just no problem what so ever.

Lmao attempt to look smart is right, if that numb nuts was that concerned about a few extra def then wearing klanks on plate and the high def bonus capes should break the so called "combat formula". Lol

Player avatar

monkeybutt Send PM

yes yes yes!~

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

They already have dragon aurmor just release the full stuff, its only + a few aurmor points anyways

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

coltan16 said:

GLeU said:

scornedmagi said:

Lmao attempt to look smart is right, if that numb nuts was that concerned about a few extra def then wearing klanks on plate and the high def bonus capes should break the so called "combat formula". Lol

I like how you both assume i dont know what im talking about. What i said makes perfect sense. If i had full dragon and i had hp cape i wouldnt need shark to farm all day long. As it is I only use 5 shark without d med and I get a full inventory  of good items. Are you both too stupid to understand  son thing so simple? With the armour I wouldn't need any shark killing some of the fish market. Everything  in this game that is changed or d fluxes the entire game.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

I like how you both assume i dont know what im talking about. What i said makes perfect sense. If i had full dragon and i had hp cape i wouldnt need shark to farm all day long. As it is I only use 5 shark without d med and I get a full inventory  of good items. Are you both too stupid to understand  son thing so simple? With the armour I wouldn't need any shark killing some of the fish market. Everything  in this game that is changed or d fluxes the entire game.

He is correct but if we are introducing new stronger monsters than the shark requirement could even go higher. Everything that is added or changed in this game hurts someone that's just a fact of life you can't give to one group without another group losing. We up rune drop rates smithers suffer, we increase magic rune drop rates prices fall and those currently selling loose out. It's just a fact of life but it can't stop us adding new content.

If we add new stronger armor fishers loose out unless we also balance is with new NPCs but even with new NPC someone loses out smithers maybe with good rune drops, people holding d meds with d larges released, possibly even see some deflation in the economy as the game overall had more items and more new content but without an equal increase in the money supply. We could also see the rare market loose value if money starts chasing expensive useful content and I think that would be great.

Last edited by Nyx (4 Jan 2017 08:30)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

fatal touch Send PM

Nyx said:

scornedmagi said:

He is correct but if we are introducing new stronger monsters than the shark requirement could even go higher. Everything that is added or changed in this game hurts someone that's just a fact of life you can't give to one group without another group losing. We up rune drop rates smithers suffer, we increase magic rune drop rates prices fall and those currently selling loose out. It's just a fact of life but it can't stop us adding new content.

If we add new stronger armor fishers loose out unless we also balance is with new NPCs but even with new NPC someone loses out smithers maybe with good rune drops, people holding d meds with d larges released, possibly even see some deflation in the economy as the game overall had more items and more new content but without an equal increase in the money supply. We could also see the rare market loose value if money starts chasing expensive useful content and I think that would be great.

Teams could attack the npc, also you could jsut add the new drgon to kbd black drags but really rare drops. Also they could add a quest to wear the new drag that requires 85 + def to weild... either way releasing a d large with +7 def wouldn't change anything.. Just like ledgends capes.. Something needs to be added a D large or even D arrows... the game gets old after a while keep it alive.

Last edited by fatal touch (4 Jan 2017 16:08)