Open challenge flats DMs

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Can you hear my mouse clicks?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

What do mouse clicks have to do with anything? your client side animation and movement has been disabled.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

You've been PKing for 15 years, you still suck

I've been pking for 18 months, I'm better than your whole team put together.

GET ON MY LEVEL KID

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

You've been PKing for 15 years, you still suck

I've been pking for 18 months, I'm better than your whole team put together.

GET ON MY LEVEL KID

Your level is cheating by removing client side movement.

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

oopsie u suck ass stfu

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

boby said:

oopsie u suck ass stfu

dm me ur bank scared pusc

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

need more

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I would own any flats in this game. Unknown, Maddog, Eric, Doser, Jazz, Scream, Crack, Charles, you're all banned from Dm arena

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Even though i don't dm, catch me one day when i'm sober and i'll teach you a couple things

Wow someone will have sore cheeks.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

Even though i don't dm, catch me one day when i'm sober and i'll teach you a couple things

Not as sore as yours are after a run in with me

First comment from Nyx regarding me and deathmatches that isn't labelling me as a cheater yikes

I'm actually incredibly excited to show everyone my new PK vid because it features many clips of me not using it. After PKing without it for almost a week now I'm starting to wonder why I ever used it. With or without it, I'm 10x better than the people who cried about it and I can't wait to see the reactions when people see I'm better without it

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

beatdown said:

Nyx said:

First comment from Nyx regarding me and deathmatches that isn't labelling me as a cheater yikes

I'm actually incredibly excited to show everyone my new PK vid because it features many clips of me not using it. After PKing without it for almost a week now I'm starting to wonder why I ever used it. With or without it, I'm 10x better than the people who cried about it and I can't wait to see the reactions when people see I'm better without it

So you are now admitting you were using something to cheat...

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

zazo x said:

beatdown said:

So you are now admitting you were using something to cheat...

Ur an idiot lol, I can't manipulate time I'm not fucking Marty Mcfly, all my clicks register to the server at the same time yours would, whether shit looks glitchy or whether shit looks smooth on my screen, everythings running at the same pace as it would for you, doesn't modify the game client or engine therefore not cheating. Fact of the matter is, I'm better than you... With or without it I'm better than you, always have been always will be.. Next people will be trying to get me banned for using Windows XP in general.

If I was cheating, I'd have been banned. Video incoming to prove no matter what the circumstances I am better than you

Last edited by zazo x (26 Dec 2016 22:22)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

What do you mean then by using "it", as you said above? you are using a program to strip away client side animation etc and just get authorised movements back.

Player avatar

monk Send PM

zazo x said:

I would own any flats in this game. Unknown, Maddog, Eric, Doser, Jazz, Scream, Crack, Charles, you're all banned from Dm arena

Finaly you find place whre you actually can ban people;) rev catching is ez as fk and the casting timer is made for the noobs:( sry m8

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

zazo x said:

Finaly you find place whre you actually can ban people;) rev catching is ez as fk and the casting timer is made for the noobs:( sry m8

turnip is shit. Stop trying to defend it, you're not some god tier PKer because you PK on there. I can catch and cast there just fine, if you don't believe me, go on my YouTube channel or I'll come show you 1v1. But I'm not going to fight with 1000 flats, running half food then cutting off with fresh flat that's not PKing to me.

Shit combat system, shitty catching, shit code in general. Somewhere someone along the line did something that messed up the server. Horrible FPS, horrible dedi - all in all it's trash now tbh and it's a shame. AFK with 90 def and no armour on Greater's and not eat, PK with a Rune Kite on defense on 60s your unkillable. List goes on

Last edited by zazo x (28 Dec 2016 19:55)

Player avatar

monk Send PM

zazo x said:

monk said:

zazo x said:

turnip is shit. Stop trying to defend it, you're not some god tier PKer because you PK on there. I can catch and cast there just fine, if you don't believe me, go on my YouTube channel or I'll come show you 1v1. But I'm not going to fight with 1000 flats, running half food then cutting off with fresh flat that's not PKing to me.

Shit combat system, shitty catching, shit code in general. Somewhere someone along the line did something that messed up the server. Horrible FPS, horrible dedi - all in all it's trash now tbh and it's a shame. AFK with 90 def and no armour on Greater's and not eat, PK with a Rune Kite on defense on 60s your unkillable. List goes on

I have no problem killing a 99 deffer at turnip, shitkids has been crying this allways, still the main pkers dont care;/ well the flat 1vs1 is based 100% lucky if bout are decent casters. You keep winning everyone at rev tells me there are alot shit pkers:( btw did i ever sat turnip is better server? Only better thing is casting speed nothing else, lear2read before you start raging

Last edited by monk (29 Dec 2016 19:24)

Player avatar

ahmed Send PM

i see my lessons has made u the greatest pker of rscrevolution may every other pker rest in anger

Player avatar

Lt dan Send PM

Ooopsie, u know i love ya m8 but for me personally and everyone is diff turnip is smoother and also puta. We are from aus so maybe thats why. Easier to walk/catch/cast everything. I agree with monk saying 1v1 flat is all luck, i could cast the exact same as you and get beat by 5 food..

I personally feel that the true best pker is someone who can catch/cast/multi/char war and fight un-even and still end up on top. Unfortunately this server doesn't provide that. Someone who can char war from 3 combat-flats and kill 99 defers with kites or whatever you said is clearly great pker. I could go vs most best friend pker ever and still lose on flats due to hit system on both servers.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Lt dan said:

Ooopsie, u know i love ya m8 but for me personally and everyone is diff turnip is smoother and also puta. We are from aus so maybe thats why. Easier to walk/catch/cast everything. I agree with monk saying 1v1 flat is all luck, i could cast the exact same as you and get beat by 5 food..

I personally feel that the true best pker is someone who can catch/cast/multi/char war and fight un-even and still end up on top. Unfortunately this server doesn't provide that. Someone who can char war from 3 combat-flats and kill 99 defers with kites or whatever you said is clearly great pker. I could go vs most ******** pker ever and still lose on flats due to hit system on both servers.

Just means you have more chars witch is dumb

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

the squad v3 Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Lt dan said:

I personally feel that the true best pker is someone who can catch/cast/multi/char war and fight un-even and still end up on top. Unfortunately this server doesn't provide that. Someone who can char war from 3 combat-flats and kill 99 defers with kites or whatever you said is clearly great pker. I could go vs most ******** pker ever and still lose on flats due to hit system on both servers.

Just means you have more chars witch is dumb

yeh lol wtf

is that why that's why that servers dead dan mate and everyone followed the Army here. if 1 IP ''isn't PKing'' I can't understand why so many of you came. nobody PK's on that server apart from the only 10% left of RSC who thinks having unlimited gear and 10000 flats is PKIng. It's not rscrevolution if you don't even have to put in a bit of effort. And a bit of effort isn't multi logging a ::setstat 99 180 attack beast, a ::setstat 99 1 99 and a ::setstat 40 99 99 with 99 ranged to kill a 99 defenser. 

Dunno how anyone can catch or cast without a bot on their dedi, it's trash. If it wasn't classed as advertising i'd do a video comparison, the difference is insane lol. I'll stick to playing where there's actually a competent coder and like minded people where we all enjoy PKing the same way, not just trying to PK how a skype chat of 20 people wants to PK lolz.