1080p rscrevolution Classic Revolution PKing 2016

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Seems legit, just looks like a headache xD

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Can't even watch. How the fuck do u play like that rofl

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

beatdown said:

GreenKing said:

Can't even watch. How the fuck do u play like that rofl

But doesn't it make it seem like there's all the time in the world between walking single squares to you?

It's almost like the brain is being fed much less information at a time, so it's much easier and much more obvious what the right move is

I completely agree that it's an advantage. Just saying it's hard to watch

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Dam u guys really destroying me I don't have a issue with ur tap to cast pls leave me alone

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Guys. Cmon.
1f762u.jpg

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Slow the gaame down so you can maybe make one catch.

Its more worst then pkbot. Its hack = ban.

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

kweef said:

Pretty sure it's just using windows XP

How is that hack ???

Enrique log in wild and you're a dead man walking son

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Too funny you little rat's trying to snitch me out for something which has been used for YEARS.... Just because I don't want to spend £££££££££££££££££££££££ on a sick computer and I'm a better PKer than you, that means I should be banned? GTFO out my life seriously and fucking grow up. Just PK. I'm at no more of an advantage than anyone else, my computer has the processing power of a fucking potato. You soppy pricks

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

He can't have full pc, won't fit it in his caravan.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Too funny you little rat's trying to snitch me out for something which has been used for YEARS.... Just because I don't want to spend £££££££££££££££££££££££ on a sick computer and I'm a better PKer than you, that means I should be banned? GTFO out my life seriously and fucking grow up. Just PK. I'm at no more of an advantage than anyone else, my computer has the processing power of a fucking potato. You soppy pricks

*dont use zammy pots della, ofcause swes runin pking!!!*

See the picture.

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

charlesb said:

kweef said:

Pretty sure it's just using windows XP

How is that hack ???

Enrique log in wild and you're a dead man walking son

Bro.. i see you soon! And gfs wink

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

This must be server side lagg though, it's authorised server.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

kweef said:

zazo x said:

See the picture.

wtf are you on about rofl, are you implying I said to you not to use zammy pots?I don't recall saying anything other than shit talking to you in the last 12 months... do whatever you want in the wilderness/edgeville, as long as you're not on a bot I couldn't give a flying fuck what tactics people use in the wilderness..

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

kweef said:

zazo x said:

See the picture.

wtf are you on about rofl, are you implying I said to you not to use zammy pots?I don't recall saying anything other than shit talking to you in the last 12 months... do whatever you want in the wilderness/edgeville, as long as you're not on a bot I couldn't give a flying fuck what tactics people use in the wilderness..

Flying fuck and grow up? Why did you buy all the accounts from yoyo? Why stealing my account? What about you grow up and go by rules?. Stop telling people to grow up, when youre under everyone idiot.

And please better pker then me? Haha funny. Slow the game MORE down, maybe u can get close to me. Lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

You're a deluded, bipolar piece of shit... '*dont use zammy pots della, ofcause swes runin pking!!!*'' what the fuck does this even mean I've never said this to you... And hahaha Yoyos gave me them you salty prick, you're honestly the biggest fucking geek I've ever met, trying to get PKers banned because you get dropped daily, sort your fucking emotions out kid go get some of that medication that Nyx is on you really needed it you curly haired little fraggle. Get off my dick

CAN'T BELIEVE A VIDEO OF ME PK'ING IS CAUSING SO MUCH SHIT, GET OFF MY DICK HATERS

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

You're a deluded, bipolar piece of shit... '*dont use zammy pots della, ofcause swes runin pking!!!*'' what the fuck does this even mean I've never said this to you... And hahaha Yoyos gave me them you salty prick, you're honestly the biggest fucking geek I've ever met, trying to get PKers banned because you get dropped daily, sort your fucking emotions out kid go get some of that medication that Nyx is on you really needed it you curly haired little fraggle. Get off my dick

CAN'T BELIEVE A VIDEO OF ME PK'ING IS CAUSING SO MUCH SHIT, GET OFF MY DICK HATERS

I stop reading : yoyo gave me, and im geek? Hahah big_smile!

Last edited by kweef (2 Dec 2016 15:19)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Salty prick. Mad asf cos' you get PK'ed nonstop trying to act like a hero so you try and get me banned. You pathetic little shit. I'll get my revenge kid

Mod can just delete this shit, thanks again to all my fans

Player avatar

Della Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Salty prick. Mad asf cos' you get PK'ed nonstop trying to act like a hero so you try and get me banned. You pathetic little shit. I'll get my revenge kid

Mod can just delete this shit, thanks again to all my fans

revenge? by telling the truth? now u want the mods to delete the topic? is it because it just shows your still a kid? Again, dont tell people to grow up, when you ain't.

I told you to, change my "own" account name, and stop acting like an idiot before i take you down.

trust me or what, i am not done with you.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie relax maybe you need some counseling kid, you getting too worked up over a game.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Nicki didn't give you shit, stop lie bitch

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava