1080p rscrevolution Classic Revolution PKing 2016

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Yes I died after it cuts, 12/13 vs 7 of us at least we came.

Gfs

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Why didn't I just run at 2:45 when Akuma calleed me out and missed (a regular occurance, calling me out as target but missing catches) >.<

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

rofl

kk

?????????

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

beatdown said:

rofl

kk

???????????????

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

holy fuck that bumpy FPS is horrible.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

good quality production

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

I was on rapps. This vid just shows how pixel loving  rev nerds are. We lost to 7 when we were 10-12. Like i said to swes. Learn to teamwork!

Save mates > kill enemy

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Why didn't I just run at 2:45 when Akuma calleed me out and missed (a regular occurance, calling me out as target but missing catches) >.<

Haha calm down, i acctually thought u were gleu till yesterday when beat told me, and he always undereats so thats why i called you as a target, and everyone misses a catch now and then.

But yeah atleast you guys showed. Gfs

And please dont take it to hearth i call everyone from turnip oopsie, only one i know of.

Btw della we all agreed on that your sacrifice was heroically! What a guy to take one for the team and not whining for 2 days afterwards!

Last edited by Stolt Archer (1 Dec 2016 07:38)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

zazo x said:

Haha calm down, i acctually thought u were gleu till yesterday when beat told me, and he always undereats so thats why i called you as a target, and everyone misses a catch now and then.

Btw della we all agreed on that your sacrifice was heroically! What a guy to take one for the team and not whining for 2 days afterwards!

Learn 2 catch

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

kweef said:

Stolt Archer said:

zazo x said:

Learn 2 catch

Crybaby

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Nice video but wow that lagg!

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

kweef said:

Stolt Archer said:

Learn 2 catch

Crybaby

Learn to pk

Player avatar

Bazooka Send PM

subscriber

26fps? wtf

got blunt?

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Bazooka said:

26fps? wtf

I like it tbh, still make more catches than most people with super computers and 50fps.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Bazooka said:

26fps? wtf

I like it tbh, still make more catches than most people with super computers and 50fps.

well super computer is irrelevent i can play on my toaster and get 50 fps . fps should be uncapped so i can get like 10k fps. my 144hz monitor is going to waste. actually im postign that in suggestions

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Works for me! 150 ping or 20 ping I will make 9/10 catches and that's what's important to me, I only play rscrevolution Classic, no other games so couldn't justify spending hundreds of ££ on a computer I don't need, this one came with a screen/keyboard/mouse and was delivered next day for £50 which is peanuts, it may only have 2gbs of RAM but I am still a formidable force in the wilderness as proven and I am NOT one to be messed with OK!!!!!

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

I still average 15 fps big_smile

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

beatdown said:

Oopsie isn't having FPS issues or lagging. It's a program or method usable only for java while running Windows XP, which "slows down" the game to only refresh each individual game tick or some refresh rate relevant for rsc, rather than animating while waiting for refresh as normal.

He believes it gives him an advantage

We don't allow add-ons which give players an advantage, but I don't feel like this does.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Billy said:

beatdown said:

Oopsie isn't having FPS issues or lagging. It's a program or method usable only for java while running Windows XP, which "slows down" the game to only refresh each individual game tick or some refresh rate relevant for rsc, rather than animating while waiting for refresh as normal.

He believes it gives him an advantage

We don't allow add-ons which give players an advantage, but I don't feel like this does.

Without it I get 41-50 fps, I'm just used to the glitchy motion and the program has been used on rscrevolution for years, I can't eat faster than you, I can't catch any faster than you, the playing field is level..... I don't believe I've ever said it gives me an advantage, I just prefer it to the ''smooth'' movements