Dragon Chain Body and Dragon Legs

Player avatar

hostforg0ld Send PM

Hi everyone.  Being a veteran having started my rscrevolution journey on classic, I love the community you built here! Its exciting seeing updates and a thriving community for such a well deserved game!  As a vet, my dream was always to see dragon armor implemented into classic.  I feel the next major update you should consider is adding the items [ Dragon Chain Body ] and [ Dragon Plate Legs / Skirt** ].  With these two new items added, we will finally be able to have a piece of dragon armor on all of our slots, which will finally make the set feel complete without having to add D Platebody and Full Helmet. 

The Set will be as followed: Dragon Medium Helmet - Dragon Chain Body - Dragon Plate Legs / Skirt** - Dragon Square Shield.

Again, with just adding Legs;Skirt and Chainbody, it will / could only have a slight advantage over Rune Platebody and legs and doesn't need to be Over-Powered, which will still make Full Rune a viable alternative / option.

The appearance of the armor wouldn't differ from any of the other sets other than the colors be changed to red for legs and chain body.
-----

These items can be implemented into the game in 1 of 3 ways:

- King Black Dragon; Both Legs/Skirt and Chainbody could be dropped by the KBD but at a much less rate than that of the Dragon Medium Helmet making them very very rare drops.

- Introduce a New Boss(es) with the same classic feel, that can drop these items.

- Introduce the items through treasure trails / clue scrolls. ( If you are still in the process of developing clues?).

-----

Personally I would love to see them added into the game as some sort of PvM drop, but they can very well be suitable for clue rewards as well.

I ask you to please consider adding these two items, as it would be a great new achievement for players to obtain these pieces of armor, as well as a fun journey acquiring them!

Thank you and please keep up the great work here!

- hostforg0ld

Last edited by hostforg0ld (17 Nov 2016 15:12)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

New monster in 50 wild to drop, 100x rarer than dragon med and yes

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

hostforg0ld Send PM

Maybe a wildy boss would be the right option for one or both of these items so that it can provide another element of extreme challenge to obtain them. That could be a really good idea potentially!

Player avatar

hostforg0ld Send PM

Feedback on this idea anyone?

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

My concern with these types of changes is that unless the core gameplay updates with it, it affects everything negatively. Increasing defense without increasing attack leads to difficulties in pvp and also makes pve that much easier.

I think it would be nice to add, but some other tweaks to monsters/formula for pvp might need a tweak if that is done.

Chars: Rsclassicftw // Billy Idol
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zwgmz5.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

As much as I hate saying it, the d2h with the d set would make PvP fine as it all would be p2p. Still manage 3 hits etc.... just a thought. And adding bigger better monsters would have to be a thing as well to make PvE harder. And nerfs would have to take place on current drop rates of the current best farming monsters. Then i would +1 this.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

This has been mentioned many times before please see previous threads before making new ones

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Maybe buff up the KBD drops again?

Player avatar

hostforg0ld Send PM

Ghasp said:

This has been mentioned many times before please see previous threads before making new ones

Well it hasn't been mentioned by me, so surely you can bare seeing it be mentioned once more.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

hostforg0ld said:

Ghasp said:

Well it hasn't been mentioned by me, so surely you can bare seeing it be mentioned once more.

Please refer to second sticky in suggestions

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

georg Send PM

-1 like to keep this classic like

Player avatar

aleo Send PM

subscriber

I like it. Bump

Can't spell asshole without spelling ssh aleo!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

georg said:

-1 like to keep this classic like

Who says classic  wasn't headed this way? no about if classic got all the updates. What would have happened? D2h with d chain and legs could still work with p2p. It would make p2p  pking a whole new game. Who says rscrevolution wasnt headed there as is?

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!