Introducing, PK Day

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

I suggest, have one or 2 days a month that you don't drop loot on death. Even if skulled.

All you need to pk is food, pots and runes.

I think this would get more people interested in PKing on a regular basis, once they realize how fun it can be.
Its definitely a different aspect of the game I dont participate much in. However, the 1ip Wilderness update, ive been in the wilderness more recently.

Let me know your suggestions, and/or additions.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

So basically a fun DM mode for wild? No. That's one of the main reasons they made the DM arena. -1

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'd rather it be full map PvP with no drops but keep wild the same.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Luigi bank said:

So basically a fun DM mode for wild? No. That's one of the main reasons they made the DM arena. -1

But people who claim to be real pkers hate DM. Because there is alter, and no catching involved.

This would allow people who have limited resources or arent good at pking to practice and maybe become addicted.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Uncle said:

Luigi bank said:

But people who claim to be real pkers hate DM. Because there is alter, and no catching involved.

This would allow people who have limited resources or arent good at pking to practice and maybe become addicted.

Exactly, I support this Uncle. smile

~K!zL

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

+1
-
Luigi hands down bitches about anything that doesn't help him or his massive multi-log crew.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I really support an idea to give people more confidence to PK, but there is no catching if people don't run. Why would they run? they don't loose anything so it's still just a fun DM, I think idea is good but needs more thought to give some loss so people do care about dying.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I really support an idea to give people more confidence to PK, but there is no catching if people don't run. Why would they run? they don't loose anything so it's still just a fun DM, I think idea is good but needs more thought to give some loss so people do care about dying.

Kills/deaths could contribute to a separate/or not seperate Kill death ratio thereby creating competition to remain up the top of the table

I definitely support the idea, it's worth a try, it's not going to do any harm because it's only occasionally.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Maybe an actual wildy pass lol.. 20k for a pass, takes up one slot, but if its in your inventory, you only lose the pass on death.

Sold by only 1 npc that can be spawned in edge on PK Day

Last edited by The Cypher (15 Nov 2016 21:36)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Uncle said:

Nyx said:

Maybe an actual wildy pass lol.. 20k for a pass, takes up one slot, but if its in your inventory, you only lose the pass on death.

Sold by only 1 npc that can be spawned in edge on PK Day

No joke this sound as fun. I always am worried to ok on droid.... would be cool to have the chance to see whats up with only a small loss. But maybe make the pass drop on death and disappear after the pk day is over.

Also, the people that should be replying to this are the ones that never pk. Get r opinions on if it would work or not.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pk day you get a special "points" item when you kill someone. You can then turn it in at the pk store for special pk items only usable on said day.

Also if someone kills you they can get the points you've gotten if you haven't turned them in yet.

Could be iron-rune gloves and boots?

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (16 Nov 2016 06:40)

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

top 3 pkers on pk day win a small pk package.

Flats get in top 3 than he gets-5 sets+casts+small food
hybrids gets in top 3 than he gets-(5)2hs ammys+casts+small food
Pure get in top 3 than he gets-2hs ammys food.

Winner gets what his build is.

Last edited by killuminati (16 Nov 2016 12:57)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Ah PK Points..

If you get a kill +1, die -1.. with an npc somewhere that accepts points.

1 point can get you one of these choices:
2 Strength Pots
2 Ruby or Diamond ammys
200 Air or Fire runes
50 Death Runes
20 Swordfish

2 points, any 1 rune item.. (Plate, Legs, Helm, 2h, Kite, Battle Axe)
If you acquire, say, 100 points.. You can get something cool..

Of course any abusing of the system would be punishable..

Last edited by The Cypher (16 Nov 2016 16:38)

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

+1. Would encourage new pkers.. if done right.

#1 MINER