Items You Keep

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Can we value the Dmed over the Dragon axe?  I died today(due to me being AFK/stupidity) and when I arrived in Lumbridge I realized that my Dragon Medium was gone, but my Dragon Axe, Skill Cape, and Dragon Square were the three items I was able to keep over my Dragon Medium....

Let's be honest.  I feel the Dmed is the most valuable piece of gear at the moment.  Any thought on getting this changed in case this happens to someone else in the future?

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

That sounds wierd, dragon medium should save before all of those items you've listed..
Hm.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

bhobubble said:

Can we value the Dmed over the Dragon axe?  I died today(due to me being AFK/stupidity) and when I arrived in Lumbridge I realized that my Dragon Medium was gone, but my Dragon Axe, Skill Cape, and Dragon Square were the three items I was able to keep over my Dragon Medium....

Let's be honest.  I feel the Dmed is the most valuable piece of gear at the moment.  Any thought on getting this changed in case this happens to someone else in the future?

+1 most definitely, the same thing happend to me the other week. What about having a system in place where you can select 3 items to save upon death? Whatever is easy to implement I guess.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

dmed was worth 40k in gen store on rsc, so yeah you lose it over axe/sq.

just up the value a little.

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Yeah I asked a mod, but they said they couldn't do anything for me, so I was hoping after my post we can get some changes made.  Thanks for the feedback guys!  Hopefully they see this and make some sort of change.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

I know that feeling bro lollll, today i logged out but that stupid bug where it autologs you back in happened. Came back 3 hours later in Lumb, axe sq cape, no more med -.-

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.