Hot-spot potential not being reached.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

1.The current way Hotspot is set up is that it changes locations nonstop and there is no set destination or HUB for Pkers to gather and check as soon as they log in.
2.The current Hotspot set up is for 3 players and has to be in a clan to contest this hotspot which is very complicated just to pk.
3.The current Hotspot gives bonus experience to players in a clan who control Hotspot and players gain a red skull, but the problem is as soon as they leave hotspot they lose their skull they gained by controlling it.

Fixes
1. Set a HUB a meeting place in a wilderness level which is high enough for Flats pkers and low enough for pures.-Gravyard
2/3.Remove clan aspect and make it a set destination and any player entering gains the bonus exp, but at a cost of a skull for 1hour or until death.
-

Add a big ass ship to grave-yard  add some dragons near 12 altar and make graveyard/12altar the pking hotspot.

Make jedi and Kizl mods/admins.

Put queeny as logo for Revolution.

B u b b a

Player avatar

insine Send PM

subscriber

some interesting suggestions smile

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

-

Add a big ass ship to grave-yard  add some dragons near 12 altar and make graveyard/12altar the pking hotspot.

Make jedi and Kizl mods/admins.

Put queeny as logo for Revolution.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 especially the part where I'm an admin.

I vow to never do my job and just tell everyone I'm an admin.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (26 Oct 2016 07:02)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook